SRT Hellcat Forum banner

What do you think about this kit over other kits like Tapped, Gasohol, Firestorm

• Like It

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No Way

Votes: 1 8.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or is using this new Steve White Dual Fuel Pumps using the stock FP Basket. It appears it is using 450 pumps and is good for 1000RWHP on E85.
This would eliminate the 1/4 tank issues that the other kits have. Also this kit is selling for $1299.00

Link to YouTube Video

What are your thoughts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
194 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,529 Posts
I think once you get to this "level", taking note to not run lower than 1/4 is a good idea regardless. With the FORE systems, you can run to 1/4, but they advise to not hammer it, which makes sense.

·
Registered
In The Market
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking the other benefits at that power level like fuel sloshing and possible fuel cut when the cars are tracked in corning. Of course the other benefit would be not worrying as much about finding a E85 station when your creeping towards a 1/4 of a tank. I would like to be able to extend the available miles to empty.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
38 Posts
I think once you get to this "level", taking note to not run lower than 1/4 is a good idea regardless. With the FORE systems, you can run to 1/4, but they advise to not hammer it, which makes sense.
I found this out very quickly when I went to jump on the throttle with less than 1/2 a tank and went into what I call jerky mode very quickly. Keep it above 1/2 and we good.

·
Registered
In The Market
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well ended up going with Tapped Performance. Rick is now selling his kits with a fuel filter option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts