SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I was originally planning to do this to my Cat, especially if I went with the Ivory. The one I ended up buying has the OE carbon fiber dual stripes leaving me with a bit of a quandary. I don't think the billboard would look good in CF & having 2 different types of vinyl on the car seems odd as well. So, I can either pull off the OE stripes & go with the original plan or maybe just do a retro HEMI hockey stick style side graphic in CF ??

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I think it looks good and it sets your Hellcat apart from the others.:cool:

The only thing I would do different is bring the graphics up higher on the quarter panel to about the top of the fuel cap.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Booky, I thought along those lines, but the new Challenger is shorter than the original 70' Challenger rear quarter and thought it might be kinda fat looking. I was trying to make it look "thinner" than the stock look. I think the Challenger is a little chunky looking in the back from the side.. lol

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I think it looks good and it sets your Hellcat apart from the others.:cool:

The only thing I would do different is bring the graphics up higher on the quarter panel to about the top of the fuel cap.
Like this :D ??

chall bill f2.jpg

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Good Look with hood and side panel!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Nice! Looks real good. Is that real? or photo shopped? I did not see one like that out there.
I stumbled on to it pounding on the interwebz looking for examples of billboard graphics on Challengers. Didn't say when or where it was taken, but looked real. My guess is someone had it custom done as I've searched places selling graphics on-line and can't find that style.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
It looks better than I would have thought. Still looks better on a '71 'cuda....

And definitely looks better than the fat billboard, yuck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
So someone DID put it on a Hellcat and I love it! I could just imagine that on an F8 Green Hellcat. :)

Edit: Damn, didn't realize this thread was that long ago. Oops.

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Didn't notice that right away either. Still enjoyed the pics (as they were posted before I became a forum member and hc owner.

·
1st Hemi, 2017 Challenger Hellcat after "51-Years"
2,212 Posts
Old Thread but man that sure does look KILLER to me.

Terry

·
Premium Member
5,004 Posts
It's going to get really confusing once the Cuda is released. We have Challengers with Cuda billboards, Challenger Hellcats and T/As with AAR Cuda style hoods. The Challenger's have Cuda interior door panels......If someone from 1970 came to our time they would think they were in backwards land.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts