SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Hellcat T-Shirt today and this one is actually nice quality and very clear design. I got a women's v-neck but they had men's also. Very nice quality and reasonable price. This one I can wear without a tank top underneath! :D
T-shirt Clothing Black Pink Product

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,015 Posts
hello kitty pink :)

Reactions: caren

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
But we want a pic with it on w/o a tank top jeeez;)

Reactions: fnkychkn and HCone

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Sharp looking V-neck t-shirt! I Like. Hope this doesn't spin up hellcat1 too much. ;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,015 Posts
hello kitty pink :)
I find it odd that FCA has not copyrighted or trademarked any of the logos, Am I missing something?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
I would have but I'm at work and in a dress! The neighbors would have received one heck of a show if I took my dress off to put my Hellcat Tshirt on for a picture!! LOL:D
I'm sure no one would have really minded. :D

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sharp looking V-neck t-shirt! I Like. Hope this doesn't spin up hellcat1 too much. ;)
I know, huh? If Tom Jones enters this thread. I will hunt HC1 down....no, I will just tell his wife he is buying shizzy for his car when she isn't looking! LOL :D See how long it takes him to read this...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
I would have but I'm at work and in a dress! The neighbors would have received one heck of a show if I took my dress off to put my Hellcat Tshirt on for a picture!! LOL:D
So we get one tonight thank you

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
What a minute,, how did I get thrown under the bus,,, I'm all about seeing a nice v neck on a female,, not sure about the pink,, but there is a little female left in Tammie, lol

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a minute,, how did I get thrown under the bus,,, I'm all about seeing a nice v neck on a female,, not sure about the pink,, but there is a little female left in Tammie, lol
Little female left!!! WTH is THAT supposed to mean??? I am ALL woman!! Geez! Tough crowd around here! One threat to his wife and he is all up in my bizniss...lolo_O

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
Personally, it's brilliant - you've trademarked and protected everything else...the free advertisement you're getting off all of the t-shirts that are walking billboards...awesome.

Since many of the "clones" have SRT (Registered TM) on them...they could easily shut them down or seek compensation or both.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tammie,, you know I love you like a sister, if we didn't pick on each other, there would be no fun,, just a boring forum.....show it's the new shirt
I know, that's why you got the LOL! ;) I will wear my new T-Shirt tomorrow to the gym. I have to wash it tonight. :D

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.