SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been poking around here for a while doing my research and yesterday picked myself up an '18 Challenger Hellcat Widebody in beautiful F8 green with sepia/black leather with 7500 miles on her. I traded in my '18 charger scat pack that was black on black and I loved that car, but was ready to move up to the big boy league.

I know I know, where's the pic?! Here y'all go! Took this on way home through the twistys and it was great! I love this thing!
Attach78024_20200628_180155.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,300 Posts
Welcome--------------------------------------back lol.

Awesome pic. How are yo finding the difference?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome! Went from a charger scat pack to durango RT to charger hellcat. World of difference

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome--------------------------------------back lol.

Awesome pic. How are yo finding the difference?
Honestly I miss some of the tech the charger had, but I do love the new increase in power. Also going from the Alcantara to leather the seats are nice but not as "cozy".

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,300 Posts
Honestly I miss some of the tech the charger had, but I do love the new increase in power. Also going from the Alcantara to leather the seats are nice but not as "cozy".
Thats funny, I went from the suede in my SRT to the leather in my Hellcat and I dont miss it. I did love it, I just also love the leather. Much richer feel.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx everyone, already ordering parts haha. I now understand why 707hp isn't enough, way too easy to daily drive (put 1k on it in a week) ugh

Reactions: Beast707

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,439 Posts
Thx everyone, already ordering parts haha. I now understand why 707hp isn't enough, way too easy to daily drive (put 1k on it in a week) ugh
Now just commit to 1k a week for next 2 months and you "Might" be done.😁

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol, don't tempt me!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blah! With my wife's 991.1 and just buying my daughter a car I need to wait a little bit o_0

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,439 Posts
Blah! With my wife's 991.1 and just buying my daughter a car I need to wait a little bit o_0
Lol. Took me 2yrs. to get where I am. Endless possibilities. The important thing is you have her and she's sick!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GD that's shiny! Is that a wrap? Car looks awesome!!! Great job

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,439 Posts
Nope. It's Granite with Sublime accents. I have Xpel and Gtechniq Ultra & Exo Ceramic coating. 1st thing I did along with Swaim rock guards. Granite is like the F8 in the Sun they glow and at night more Mello.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,439 Posts
There actually some really cool mods that make her look so much better for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where did you pick up your accents?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts