SRT Hellcat Forum banner

New to the family...how to track my order

2579 10
OK....so I finally bit the bullet and placed my order. I know they're backlogged big time, so I don't anticipate it anytime soon, but what's the site y'all are using to track the order and find out where it is in production?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Browncoats Unite
Challenger SRT Redeye
1,519 Posts
OK....so I finally bit the bullet and placed my order. I know they're backlogged big time, so I don't anticipate it anytime soon, but what's the site y'all are using to track the order and find out where it is in production?
Welcome to the waiting club. Go to the thread: Hellcat VONs - Customer Sold Order List SRT Hellcat Forum , post your VON, and sit back. There is nothing to track until you get a VIN. When you have a VIN, go to this thread: Breaking News - Challenger Hellcats 11 12 14 SRT Hellcat Forum . There is more information in each of those two threads.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Congrats on your order and welcome. Great group here on this forum. Steven_sbs gave you everything you need to point you in the right direction.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
Welcome , when used on a daily basis, this website has been found to lower blood pressure as well as cause higher blood pressure in Dealers and SRT customer service reps. Your ganna live the ride...

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
Welcome, look around you will find all sorts of good info. The group is also known as the WAIT AND WAIT MORE forum. Great people, great fun, most still waiting for a Hellcat.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Hey Groovy... Welcome! What did you order? Chally, Charger, A8, M6, options. We need to know!

Good luck getting your cat Groovy (I like saying Groovy LOL).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.