SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
674 Posts
I replied a few days ago about tires and rims in here
And forgot to say

Welcome to the site. Love the Indigo Blue.
I did the same thing and forgot to welcome Winobot to Hellcat.org. This site has been very helpful so far with the few upgrades I've done.

Beautiful car. I wanted Indigo Blue but I couldn't find that color for sale when I was in the market for a Hellcat.

·
Registered
674 Posts
What’s the deal with the jerk’s response to my post?
Me? If so, what did I say wrong? I was just agreeing with your post and realized I needed to welcome the OP to the forum. If I did anything wrong I didn't mean it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Me? If so, what did I say wrong? I was just agreeing with your post and realized I needed to welcome the OP to the forum. If I did anything wrong I didn't mean it.
No, not you dude. Go back one page. Last couple comments

And how did you quote my post? Because I edited it before you responded.
You’re trying to **** with me too?

·
Registered
674 Posts

No, we're good then. It must have quoted when I responded off of my email. I'm not trying to mess with anyone. :)

Reactions: HP_Addict19

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I did the same thing and forgot to welcome Winobot to Hellcat.org. This site has been very helpful so far with the few upgrades I've done.

Beautiful car. I wanted Indigo Blue but I couldn't find that color for sale when I was in the market for a Hellcat.
Thanks, I wanted indigo from the beginning too and I did find it but this was a couple months ago so it was right in the middle of the crazy mark ups. They're insane thinking i was gonna pay over $100k lol. So I ended up having to order one and wait a few months for the build in order to get away from their crazy price hikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

I think you meant me, text is terrible at conveying friendly sarcastic jokes sometimes. So when i picked up my car at the dealer there was some damage to it. I had a door ding, some weird issue with a small spot on the clear coat, and loose trim at the map lights. I wanted to know if there was a thread for this so i jokingly replied if there was anywhere I could post my "dealer installed damage". Sorry about the mix up (y)

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think you meant me, text is terrible at conveying friendly sarcastic jokes sometimes. So when i picked up my car at the dealer there was some damage to it. I had a door ding, some weird issue with a small spot on the clear coat, and loose trim at the map lights. I wanted to know if there was a thread for this so i jokingly replied if there was anywhere I could post my "dealer installed damage". Sorry about the mix up (y)
It’s cool brother. I’m sorry too for taking it seriously.

I started a thread about MY paint issues. And also mentioned my dealership caused it.
My bad for being dumb.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts