SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to mopar. The name is Víctor, but you can call me Vic. Any suggestions for starter performance mods would be greatly appreciated, just comment here or send a dm.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I have a 2020 srt hellcat. First mods I’m getting done tomorrow and Wednesday are tint, mid muffler delete and cold air intake. And then after I hit the 1500 mile mark, then I’ll do the other bolt on mods like e85, pulley upgrade, 160 thermostat, injectors and spark plugs. And of course finish it off with a tune.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,876 Posts
Welcome to the Hellcat.org

Picking a Hemi experienced Tuner will be very important, when you are ready for the mods you want installed.
Are you going to take your HC to the Track?

Congrats on your 2020 HC and Enjoy All The Fassst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,876 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey guys, new to mopar. The name is Víctor, but you can call me Vic. Any suggestions for starter performance mods would be greatly appreciated, just comment here or send a dm.
Welcome to the forums. Post some pictures of that beautiful car! :cool:

Before you do anything; get a 4" driveshaft, rear diff brace and then some 17" wheels and 315/50/17 tires for the track.
Install these mods FIRST, thus increasing your odds the car will not break once the horsepower is applied correctly at the track.

FYI: Some of the tuners do not race and do not have a clue on how to launch our cars down the track. In my experience; do not select a tuner that does not drive and race our cars.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone with Q16 race fuel and not E85. The top race cars are Q16 and the best tuners recommend Q16.
Mike @ OST Dyno and Josh @ HHP are two of the best tuners, in my opinion. Both companies actually drive our cars and race them and tune them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
64 Posts
Congrats on the new cat. Love the color.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the forums. Post some pictures of that beautiful car! :cool:

Before you do anything; get a 4" driveshaft, rear diff brace and then some 17" wheels and 315/50/17 tires for the track.
Install these mods FIRST, thus increasing your odds the car will not break once the horsepower is applied correctly at the track.

FYI: Some of the tuners do not race and do not have a clue on how to launch our cars down the track. In my experience; do not select a tuner that does not drive and race our cars.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone with Q16 race fuel and not E85. The top race cars are Q16 and the best tuners recommend Q16.
Mike @ OST Dyno and Josh @ HHP are two of the best tuners, in my opinion. Both companies actually drive our cars and race them and tune them.
Thank you so much for the information, I need all of the help I need! I’m following the break in guidelines to the T and once I get to 1500 miles I’ll be doing all of these mods for sure!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts