SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of four(4) OEM Shrader tire pressure sensors, Mopar part number 56029400AE, which are the high speed metal valve stem version, which is the only TPMS rated for speeds over 150 MPH.

These sensors are brand new, fully functional, and come with the attachment nut (which I forgot to photograph along with the sensors). I purchased these to fit two sets of new wheels that I decided not to buy.

I am asking $100.00 for a set of four sensors and four attachment nuts, which includes free USPS ground shipping anywhere in the US. Most places are asking $35-$50 per sensor...which is insane if you ask me!

PM me please if you are interested...thanks!
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
130 Posts
I have two sets of four(4) OEM Shrader tire pressure sensors, Mopar part number 56029400AE, which are the high speed metal valve stem version, which is the only TPMS rated for speeds over 150 MPH.

These sensors are brand new, fully functional, and come with the attachment nut (which I forgot to photograph along with the sensors). I purchased these to fit two sets of new wheels that I decided not to buy.

I am asking $100.00 for a set of four sensors and four attachment nuts, which includes free USPS ground shipping anywhere in the US. Most places are asking $35-$50 per sensor...which is insane if you ask me!

View attachment 283289 View attachment 283297
I am interested. Please send me a PM. Thanks.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,994 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
!!! WINTER IS COMING !!!

Make sure you get one of these sets for your winter wheels/tires, so you don't have to deal with the TPMS light and annoying chime all winter long! ;)

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,994 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,257 Posts

View attachment 283289 View attachment 283297
Those are $100 each on Amazon or at dealership.

Someone got a really nice deal. :eek:

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,484 Posts
They are all over Ebay too if you need another source. Beats going to the stealerships as said.

Reactions: HUNTER

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are all over Ebay too if you need another source. Beats going to the stealerships as said.
The problem with ebay is that most of the parts are tear-offs from vehicles, so who knows the condition they are in. I have had a couple really bad experiences with ebay-bought car parts.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts