SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Muscle cars are my son's and my hobby. He is off to college now, leaving me an empty nester. I have had 73 collector/muscle-cars over time. My goal has always been to experience as many special automobiles as possible in my lifetime. Currently I have a 1970 Chevelle SS454 LS6, a special factory order hugger orange car - unfortunately due to it being so extremely rare I keep it in a bubble, in my warehouse. It was featured on the cover and with a five page article, along with my other 1970 Chevelle LS6 black car. An extreme honor for my boy and I. Also have a 1971 Corvette LT1 "survivor" original car, actually get to drive this one. I was looking to order a new 2015 Z06 Corvette, but then I found out about this extremely well done Challenger Hellcat. I ordered mine 4 weeks ago. Can't wait! Nice to be a part of this great site! JC

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Muscle cars are my son's and my hobby. He is off to college now, leaving me an empty nester. I have had 73 collector/muscle-cars over time. My goal has always been to experience as many special automobiles as possible in my lifetime. Currently I have a 1970 Chevelle SS454 LS6, a special factory order hugger orange car - unfortunately due to it being so extremely rare I keep it in a bubble, in my warehouse. It was featured on the cover and with a five page article, along with my other 1970 Chevelle LS6 black car. An extreme honor for my boy and I. Also have a 1971 Corvette LT1 "survivor" original car, actually get to drive this one. I was looking to order a new 2015 Z06 Corvette, but then I found out about this extremely well done Challenger Hellcat. I ordered mine 4 weeks ago. Can't wait! Nice to be a part of this great site! JC
Welcome to the site! What an awesome background story to share and the best part is you chose the Challenger Hellcat over the Z06! Very wise choice. LOL. Look forward to pics of your awesome cars!;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Welcome Juan! Cool collection and sit back and relax wait for the hellcat to be built. Keep us posted. Hope you enjoy the stay!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, love the classics, and the big horse power! Oh yeah special colors too ... my hugger Orange LS6 is extremely rare, as is my '71 Ontario Orange LT1. The black LS6 pictured appeared with my orange one on the cover and featured in Super Chevy Magazine. A first and quite an honor for my boy, and I! My sublime green ChallengerHellcat will be a very cool and welcomed addition!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Welcome from Upstate New York!
Enjoy the Forum! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.