SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just purchased a new 2019 Challenger Hellcat A8, and wanted to say hello from the Valley of the Sun. This is my first modern Mopar after having owned many 60s and 70s Mopar over the years. Can't wait to get her past the break in period so I can enjoy the ponies. Signed up for the Bondurant SRT Experience after submitting my VIN so the program is apparently still going.

Just got it back from getting PPF and ceramic coating. Looks great, although the satin hood didn't look quite right so the shop added a satin wrap to the hood. Turned out great.

Cheers!

Front Quarter by Wall.jpg

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Congrats! On the Nice ride. 馃挭馃徏馃馃徏
I'm also in the valley of the sun.

Registered
Congrats!

Registered
Good looking car, congrats!

Registered
Hi all. Just purchased a new 2019 Challenger Hellcat A8, and wanted to say hello from the Valley of the Sun. This is my first modern Mopar after having owned many 60s and 70s Mopar over the years. Can't wait to get her past the break in period so I can enjoy the ponies. Signed up for the Bondurant SRT Experience after submitting my VIN so the program is apparently still going.

Just got it back from getting PPF and ceramic coating. Looks great, although the satin hood didn't look quite right so the shop added a satin wrap to the hood. Turned out great.

Cheers!

View attachment 549414
Congrats on the new wheels! I just purchased my first Hellcat 4 days ago and also live in AZ. I鈥檓 in Scottsdale.

Maybe we will see each other on the road. Be safe and have fun.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the new wheels! I just purchased my first Hellcat 4 days ago and also live in AZ. I鈥檓 in Scottsdale.

Maybe we will see each other on the road. Be safe and have fun.
Congrats to you. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Registered
Congrats to you. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Same here! Are you going to mod the new beast and if so, where are you going to take it? I鈥檓 new to this forum and looking for recommendations. I stopped in Dyno Comp and Goodspeed.

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Same here! Are you going to mod the new beast and if so, where are you going to take it? I鈥檓 new to this forum and looking for recommendations. I stopped in Dyno Comp and Goodspeed.
Take it to SRT Autoworks in north Phoenix 馃憤馃徏
They specialize in Srt/Hellcat mods and just ask Tommy for a ride in his shop Charger...then get your $$$ out cuz you鈥檒l be hooked that fast.

Registered
SRT AutoWorks is the go to here in AZ for the 900package. I鈥檓 going a different route as my brother is a tuner so Cordes Performance is doing mine the beginning of April

Registered
Great, thanks for the information! I鈥檒l check them out this weekend. Appreciate the advice as there are so many places that do this work and I want to make sure I don鈥檛 go too crazy and put the car (and life) at risk :). Do any of you know if there is a Hellcat group in the area, or a car group to meet other gear heads?

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
SRT AutoWorks is the go to here in AZ for the 900package. I鈥檓 going a different route as my brother is a
Lots of car meets around the valley every month. Cars and coffee every Saturday at different places too. Every Saturday night at the pavilions there鈥檚 a big turn out of all kinds.

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Awesome, thanks. Any particular place I can find these or just be on the lookout?
1st Saturday from 6:00 to 10:00 am corner of Scottsdale and Mayo
3rd Saturday I believe the time is the same in Chandler at kneaders bakery on Queen Creek Rd and Alma school.
Those are the 2 I usually go to and pavs on every Saturday night.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts