SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I'm from Northeast Pa. and I'm new to the site. I just purchased a 2018 Whiteknuckle Widebody Challenger w/Sepia interior and Sunroof. I looooove it! I'm totally addicted to the new car smell. I will post pics once I have a chance to upload a few. The only mods I've done so far are: Tinted windows, Powerstop pads, Blacked out Hellcat Emblems, Red front grille badge and I deleted the "Dodge" letters on the trunk. That's it! I'll let the car speak for itself. My wife thinks I'm crazy but my plan has been to keep the car in the garage until Christmas Eve/Day. Aside from taking it to the shop for tint and brake shoes she's sat idle so far... I have another car to drive so I think I can do it...but I get compliments everywhere I've been so far. I even had a crowd around the car when I drove it off the lot-never had that before, even when I've purchased German luxury cars! I just wanna say THANKS to everyone who posted on this site. I looked up a of of answers to my questions on this site and it's been great so far...I'll follow up with pics soon!

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,983 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. Enjoy with cautious enthusiasm.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,861 Posts
Welcome from Beautiful Bucks County Pa!

Congrats on your purchase of a new Challenger HC!
You are going to love All the Fassst Fun of owning your Hellcat!
Enjoy
Linda:)

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Maryland and congrats on the new WB Hellcat! Enjoy your new hotrod, mild to wild with the hit of the throttle!

Drive safe and have fun!

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,634 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Quebec. Congrats on the new Cat. Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
949 Posts
Congrats from Florida where it will get cool enough to opener up. Where did you get the emblem black outs?? Put a new Z06 on it's ass yesterday. He was highly upset. Whale tail and all. Impala gets slashed.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As promised, here are a few pics. I de- badged and replaced them with American bros. Black emblems, I also added the red SRT Hellcathead in the front grille, 35% tint. That's it. I'm thinking of doing "a little something" with the rear spoiler but I like the understated look.
20181129_141709.jpg
View attachment 488875
20181129_141709.jpg
View attachment 488875
Hello Everyone,
I'm from Northeast Pa. and I'm new to the site. I just purchased a 2018 Whiteknuckle Widebody Challenger w/Sepia interior and Sunroof. I looooove it! I'm totally addicted to the new car smell. I will post pics once I have a chance to upload a few. The only mods I've done so far are: Tinted windows, Powerstop pads, Blacked out Hellcat Emblems, Red front grille badge and I deleted the "Dodge" letters on the trunk. That's it! I'll let the car speak for itself. My wife thinks I'm crazy but my plan has been to keep the car in the garage until Christmas Eve/Day. Aside from taking it to the shop for tint and brake shoes she's sat idle so far... I have another car to drive so I think I can do it...but I get compliments everywhere I've been so far. I even had a crowd around the car when I drove it off the lot-never had that before, even when I've purchased German luxury cars! I just wanna say THANKS to everyone who posted on this site. I looked up a of of answers to my questions on this site and it's been great so far...I'll follow up with pics soon!
Hello Everyone,

Attachments

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
Welcome to the forum and community. Congratulations on the WB Hellcat. Drive safe and cheers!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts