SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Picked up my Christmas present early last week.. A 2016 Black on Black fully loaded Hellcat. Please pass on any words of wisdom for previous M3 driver as I break in this bad kitty!

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,662 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new cat from Quebec. Enjoy and be safe it can bite.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
286 Posts
Welcome! I'm out in Woodinville, Phantom Black with Matte black hood. 2015.

You need to get down to Pacific Raceway and take their High Performance Driving class then get your track license. Great fun and you can let the dogs loose.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
Hello, and welcome. Grtz on the new Hellcat, the blacked out look is so sinister! Drive safely and enjoy!

April

·
Pontiac Bred ................. SRT Addicted
Challenger SRT Hellcat
828 Posts
Would suggest that you follow the Dodge break-in if you plan to hold onto the car. Its a test of patience for sure but it also gives you time to get acquainted with the capability. Once you hit 500 miles your golden. Enjoy the smiles per gallon in your black HC !!

Reactions: april77

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,310 Posts
Would suggest that you follow the Dodge break-in if you plan to hold onto the car. Its a test of patience for sure but it also gives you time to get acquainted with the capability. Once you hit 500 miles your golden. Enjoy the smiles per gallon in your black HC !!
Although, with that restraint, I also saw 27.4 mpg on the trip home. Not bad for 700hp!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
822 Posts
Upgraded from sissy euro boy M3 car to a Hellcat wise choice you have found your way.
* I used to own a M3 also so just razzing you :p
I bet you had the S65 engine right? With its potential for complete engine failure due to connecting rod bearing clearance issues... I fled also...
Welcome !!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
Good morning and welcome to the forum from upstate New York

I hope you enjoy your new hellcat and have some fun with it

Welcome to the hellcat family and community

Take care and be safe

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,651 Posts
Congrats on being a good boy and getting your Christmas present early!

Welcome to the forum from VA!

Reactions: april77
1 - 17 of 17 Posts