SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked several times but I need the real answer. Will the 555 g2 315/35/20 fit on the rear of my charger hellcat on 20x11 factory repo rims. I don't want to add spacers or mess with liner. I could go 305 I just don't want to spend more for less rubber... Thank you Hellcat fam.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know this has been asked several times but I need the real answer. Will the 555 g2 315/35/20 fit on the rear of my charger hellcat on 20x11 factory repo rims. I don't want to add spacers or mess with liner. I could go 305 I just don't want to spend more for less rubber... Thank you Hellcat fam.
I have a 2019 Dodge Challenger hellcat redeye Widebody ( new ) and as I approached 10,000 miles I decided to replace the shoes in all four corners. I switched from Pirelli to the NITTO 555 G2 and I went 305 which is standard upfront and 315 in the back and I have absolutely NO issues or rubbing. No spacers needed. Very happy.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the wide body has more wheel space tho, which is great. I have a 2019 charger.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
We had to use a 3mm spacer on my wife's Charger Hellcat to get a Continental ExtremeContact Sport 315 to fit, that was using the PK Auto 11" replicas. Some have stated not needing a spacer at all. Its certainly possible when youre only talking 3mm.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had 20x10.5 factory reproductions with 315/35 nitto G2 on the rear of my old scat pack charger with 3mm spacers and no rubbing at all.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO i should probably get some billet 3mm with the tires right? Just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had to use a 3mm spacer on my wife's Charger Hellcat to get a Continental ExtremeContact Sport 315 to fit, that was using the PK Auto 11" replicas. Some have stated not needing a spacer at all. Its certainly possible when youre only talking 3mm.
I think contis are wider than the nitos

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
SO i should probably get some billet 3mm with the tires right? Just to be on the safe side.
I would to be on the safe side. If you don't use them no big deal, might need them later for something else.

Reactions: Mopar_Gummy

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would to be on the safe side. If you don't use them no big deal, might need them later for something else.
It's ridiculous that the 305's are more than 315's. I also don't want to mod the wheel area cause it is a lease.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
70 Posts
I bought a pair from someone who had them on their charger HC. They were running them no spacer and didn’t have to cut the liner. when I put them on my Challener HC I had to put a 3mm spacer and cut the liner. These were on a 20x10.5 factory reproduction. If I had to guess you would have to run a spacer due to the extra .5”.

·
Registered
165 Posts
When I had my '16 Charger SRT 392, I ran Factory Reproduction 20x10.5" rears with Nitto 555 G2's in 315/35/20 with a 3mm Billet Technology spacer and still rubbed on both inner plastic wheel wells. I often would have other people riding in the back seats, so I don't know if that made the difference or not. Also, I'd take corners really fast on occasion which may have led to the rubbing too. Next time I will be getting 305's, still with a 3mm spacer.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maybe suspension is different on the '19 hellcat. My offset will be 22 with the 20x11 along with the 3mm spacer. So 19 offset. I'm hoping it'll go smoothly. And Nitto is supposed to be narrow.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I ran my suspension in Street mode most of the time since it was a daily driver.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts