SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went in to order a 2021 Challenger and the rims I want are currently not available. Does anyone have knowledge of what I should do? Any way around this? I know what I want, but I’m not going to settle for something I don’t want. Only three options choices. Not cool.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
751 Posts
You might want to check back. Just traded emails with Dodge that Brass Monkey Wheels are available for the Charger RE and the Web needs fixing. You can also talk to the dealer and see if Brass Monkeys appear on their order sheet as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m ordering through a dealership. I’m going to check back every week. I was just disappointed that I’m going to finally pull the trigger and no....
I was just using those pictures to show the rims.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
337 Posts
Pretty sure the Brass Monkey wheels were yanked earlier this year. They may have finally re-added them but I do know they weren't available for awhile.

·
Registered
287 Posts
they were sold before the year started I bought mine way back in November and got one of the last sets. and didn’t get them till March. I still have them I’m not sure if I’m keeping them

·
Registered
65 GTO, 21 REWB Challenger ordered
135 Posts
I imagine they're like everything. Cheaper in the aftermarket. I know a lot of folks do not care to deal with the hassle of doing things after the fact, but I've found everything from stripes to wheels are more wallet friendly purchased in the after market vs form the factory. I wasn't considering the brass wheels until recently when another member showed them on a torred Challenger. They look amazing 😃

1 - 6 of 6 Posts