SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
10,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RS
if there are 2390 dealers in the US, then since the Internet is always right, that means roughly there are only 2380 dealers left in the us that have a chance at a Hellcat?
That would imply that only 10 dealers have received them. Roughly speaking, the end of this month will about 4 months since launch. The production total will easily exceed 2,000 units by that time, with 8 more months to go in the model year. If production totals were to continue at the same levels, the final total for the model year would be well over 6,000 vehicles. As has been the case in the past, many dealers will receive a lot more than others.

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
I've heard that #345 was not really built as a Hellcat, but just a mere 392 Hemi with a fancy intake cover....heard it on the internet, just sayin :)

You have to enjoy the craziness of what you see reported on the message boards...I'd give a buffalo nickel to be at your water cooler talks :)

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
Thanks RS, your awesome,, zixxer,, when you putting the second coat on the hellcat,
Today is the day...only semi nice day and the rain starts tomorrow. I'll put on the mopar splash guards, try a few variations of supercharged decals I cut (nothing special, just recreating the size and style using vinyl), detail the interior and get that 2nd coat down if the temps cooperate.

Have you tried the stuff on just one panel?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
Yeah, it never ceases to amaze me the crazy stories that are being thrown about, make for great laughs at times though!
But, but, but... It's the Internet, don't you know! It's got to be right!

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,049 Posts
I think the largest lesson learned here is:

For the majority, unless you really, really trust the salesperson as a SRT knowledgable individual.....

If a salesperson at the dealership is telling you anything about the hellcat other than, these are the keys to the car, don't rely on the information they are giving.

I further this by one of my own stories:

Me - "Looks like you got a 2015 Scat Pack (it's a 6.4L engine) in, it looks great in black."
Salesperson - "Absolutely, and the 5.7L engine it has really puts down the power."

That being said, find out where you are on the dealership's order list.

Also, talk to Terry Mykins, Internet Manager, Overland Park Jeep Dodge Chrysler (just South of Kansas City). He was willing to order me a Hellcat to my specifications for MSRP yesterday.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
243 Posts
I think the largest lesson learned here is:

For the majority, unless you really, really trust the salesperson as a SRT knowledgable individual.....

If a salesperson at the dealership is telling you anything about the hellcat other than, these are the keys to the car, don't rely on the information they are giving.

I further this by one of my own stories:

Me - "Looks like you got a 2015 Scat Pack (it's a 6.4L engine) in, it looks great in black."
Salesperson - "Absolutely, and the 5.7L engine it has really puts down the power."

That being said, find out where you are on the dealership's order list.

Also, talk to Terry Mykins, Internet Manager, Overland Park Jeep Dodge Chrysler (just South of Kansas City). He was willing to order me a Hellcat to my specifications for MSRP yesterday.
That's the dealer where I bought mine. They have been great so far, other than I get more Info out of RS than I do them. lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Always believe RS, always

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
On this type of car, you'll always know more than the average salesperson.

IF your dealership has an SRT person, seek them out, otherwise you're on your own and you'll be teaching them about the car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.