SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

No more stock orders?

6633 Views 58 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Confuzed2
I just had a dealer email me and say "Effective today, Chrysler won’t be scheduling stock orders for Charger and Challenger Hellcats. They must be sold orders to be scheduled for production." Any truth to that ResumeSpeed?
Reactions: Tomboy67
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
if you have your von # does or does it not mean the car will be built? my dealer had an allocation when I ordered the car. but the order hasn't been picked up. It has a p o c on it. and I am first on his list.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Suffice to say Dodge employees are reading this and other forums on a daily basis. I work for a large company and they have people that are dedicated to monitoring and responding to all social media on a hourly/daily basis. Think about it, how else can a company get an accurate read from the "boots on the ground" if they don't hear directly from those that use their products.
Thanks I really like my dealer. He has been really good to me. Hope the company stays true to their promise too him.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
When your dealer actually placed the order he should print for you a "Priced Order Conformation" POC. On the POC you should show a VON, that is the start of the process. Also on the POC you should see a Status, BA is the first, really meaning only that the computer got it. BX is the next, and that means almost nothing as well, other than the dealer ordered it correctly. Then we wait for status of D and D1, that actually means good news. It is a waiting game, for some, many months.
Don't mind waiting just as long as I get my car. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.