SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

No Power Sunroof Option

13511 Views 38 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  THT WB Cat
On 9/10/14 Dodge sent this to my hellcat dealer. The power sunroof option (GWA) is a Late Availability option for Challenger Hellcat and was opened prematurely in VOIM on September 9th. GWA will be removed from all (stock and sold) Challenger Hellcat orders. Please Contact your sold order customers to inform them that the sunroof is NOT available at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe the body flex would be too much from the torque of the monster motor.
I did ask that same question. I was told if I want to wait till the 2nd run of production I could get it then. I don't feel like waiting as I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The reason the sunroof orders were pushed back is because they take to much time to install. They want to get some Hellcats out on the roads right now thats it, if you really want the sunroof I would wait and get it.
Yeah but I don't Like waiting. My 08 has the sunroof and I only use it 2-3 times a year so I am going with what I can get the fastest. As long as they don't cut my HP I will be happy.:):):)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks,,yeah,,older dude,,lol,,the 70 and my 72 are way cool cars,,fun to drive. But this Hellcat IS a gamechanger! I'll stop by the Dealer Tomm. don't expect to change anything,,thanks for the advice! Not having the sunroof isn't a big deal anyways, I'll let you/forum know what I find out OK,,,,Eddie
Sunroof don't make a muscle car. That is why I went without it. My 08 has one and I have only had it opened maybe 3-5 times in over 6 yrs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.