SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

No Production Limits for Hellcats

3065 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  hellcat1
Dodge Boss: No Production Limits for Hellcat Charger or Challenger - See more at: Dodge Boss: No Production Limits for Hellcat Charger or Challenger - Torque News
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
181 Posts
I think only producing what you have sold is a form of production limit. We won't really know until they get into full production what the true numbers are. They have to forecast some production number in order to place future orders for parts, scheduling production time, ect.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I think only producing what you have sold is a form of production limit. We won't really know until they get into full production what the true numbers are. They have to forecast some production number in order to place future orders for parts, scheduling production time, ect.
For me it isn't so much the issue of production limit as it is Government restriction. I feel like many states are going to put restrictions on fuel mileage and carbon footprint. I want mine before that b.s. Starts happening. I already expect to see some legislation in my state 2015 that may limit some of these from being sold. Not positive, but my meeting with the Governor led me to believe there is something in the hopper.o_O

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
For me it isn't so much the issue of production limit as it is Government restriction. I feel like many states are going to put restrictions on fuel mileage and carbon footprint. I want mine before that b.s. Starts happening. I already expect to see some legislation in my state 2015 that may limit some of these from being sold. Not positive, but my meeting with the Governor led me to believe there is something in the hopper.o_O
Makes no sense if they did that. There tons of muscle cars and super exotics and sports cars that drain way more gas per mile than the hellcat.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Makes no sense if they did that. There tons of muscle cars and super exotics and sports cars that drain way more gas per mile than the hellcat.
I don't disagree with you. I expect new laws on large semi trucks this year and then progressing down. I don't want to chance not getting my Hellcat!

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
the
the Gooberment wont want to loose that income from the phony gas guzzler tax

Reactions: Carnage

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Opening day for hellcat orders ( well first three days ) there were over 4000 orders for cars.. At the rate there building hellcats, we will be mid next year before they finish the 4000 orders

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.