SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Non Hellcat 2015 Charger SRT?

4116 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  cereal killer
I haven't seen any mention of a non-hellcat SRT Charger for next year. Is the Hellcat going to be the only Charger SRT model moving forward?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
SRT Dart in a few years :) Just like the old days of the neon srt4

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I haven't seen any mention of a non-hellcat SRT Charger for next year. Is the Hellcat going to be the only Charger SRT model moving forward?
Good question, huh? They sure don't have anything on the SRT site about it. Interesting...:rolleyes:

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Gut feeling says it will be like the challenger lineup so they will have super bee and 392 HEMI as well

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
I hope they have a "regular" 392 option as well. I would love to get a Hellcat when the time comes but if for some reason the funds don't match up I would like the option of a 392 rather than having to jump all the way down to an R/T. I have a feeling they will have a 392 that will look similar to the hellcat just without the vents for the intercooler and foglights in the lower bumper rather than extra air flow.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
My guess is they are waiting to announce it so that the Hellcat can get its full attention and orders before they introduce the lesser model. I would bet early next year they announce it.
I test drove a 2015 SRT 392 that was awesome! Had the same cockpit type driver set up with a vented hood. Just a little different than the Hellcat. Same seat options. The one I test drove was a little over $50k. :)

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
93 Posts
I test drove a 2015 SRT 392 that was awesome! Had the same cockpit type driver set up with a vented hood. Just a little different than the Hellcat. Same seat options. The one I test drove was a little over $50k. :)
I can attest to Tammie's observations of the 2015 Challenger SRT 392...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.