SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After experiencing Herb Chambers "Service" department with both our Durango R/T and my Charger 392, it's clear I need a service department actually interested in servicing the car - crazy talk, I know.

I use an independent mechanic, but for warranty stuff, it sure would be nice to bring it to a dealer gave a rat's behind. In the "good dealer thread" someone said the dealer in Hudson is good, but man, that's 1.5 hours away.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
202 Posts
I have had good luck with Foss in exeter, I would not let Herb's people do any of the recalls on my '11 SRT8 after a complete mess the first time they worked on it. But Foss did all of them and did not reflash the car as asked they also sold my '16 Hellcat at MSRP

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,134 Posts
Thank you - have you used their service department?
I have not yet because all I’ve done are a couple oil changes but I did speak with them. They seem to be mod friendly and friendly all around unlike some other MA dealers I have dealt with.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
451 Posts
After experiencing Herb Chambers "Service" department with both our Durango R/T and my Charger 392, it's clear I need a service department actually interested in servicing the car - crazy talk, I know.

I use an independent mechanic, but for warranty stuff, it sure would be nice to bring it to a dealer gave a rat's behind. In the "good dealer thread" someone said the dealer in Hudson is good, but man, that's 1.5 hours away.

Any other suggestions?
Colonial Dodge in Hudson, Ma. Massachusetts Jeep Dodge Chrysler Dealer in Boston | Colonial ask for either Kurt or Brendan in Service...I take my Hellcat there for all my service needs...I just picked up a 2018 Durango GT with the Brass Monkey package and Performance Hood and I Love it. Top Notch dealership that takes pride in their work.
Oh Yeah...that was probably me who mentioned them in the other thread ;)
And if you do decide to call them tell them Charles with the Black Charger Hellcat sent you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts