SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
229 Posts
Always heard good things about Calvo. Definitely nothing bad from the Viper community.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
510 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Man...when I think about going that fast all I can see is the bars of a jail cell lol. Must be getting old.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for sharing. Man...when I think about going that fast all I can see is the bars of a jail cell lol. Must be getting old.
You're not getting old, one bad ticket and it can all be taken. I'm 28 and already terrified of another stupid incident. There's a reason my car is stock, a pulley would only result in jail.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Shoot, how old am I as I saw that but I kept seeing, in my mind, someone changing lanes right in front of them when they were making pulls in traffic causing a massive accident and the driver getting booked for vehicular manslaughter (assuming he survived).

I get the fun of having a fast car but people, PLEASE don't do that crap with others around. If you want to kill yourself, so be it. But DO NOT put innocent peoples lives in your thrill seeking hands.

He's obviously not that smart either bragging about his 1 or 1 stuff on the car as now if the local PD sees the video, then see's him on the street it's impound time. They are doing that where I live locally to people whom want to show off their cars on youtube or facebook. P.S. - "In Mexico" doesn't cover you when land marks, buildings and street signs clearly point to where you were at.

Geeze.... I've turned into the "get off my lawn" old man. Just seen that stuff go wrong way to many times I guess.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
568 Posts
So much jealousy
Who's jealous? I own a Viper myself and Calvo's shop is down the street from me. Can easily afford to do damn near exactly what he's done but what is the point? So you can hold your chest out at Cars and Coffee or so you can do stupid shit on public streets?

What he's advertising in that video is not ticket illegal it's car is impounded and go to jail illegal. If you're going to be an idiot and hot rod on the street like that, at least have the common courtesy to not do it in traffic.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Nope, just the ones doing high speed runs on public streets in traffic. How is that hard to understand?

·
Registered
568 Posts
For anyone interested, someone just posted the video below in the Viper forum. I hadn't seen it before but some good background on Calvo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts