SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The past two weeks I've noticed a lot less cars for sale, here and Ebay, I'm sure there are still the one's for big mark ups, but information on MSRP cars disappeared...has the delivery slowed down again?
TC

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lots of people were using the information on this site to find a car, I hope it continues..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
well Feb was a bad month for building of the cars, they had a week downtime and the short month so the number wasn't too high for builds lately. Seems to really be ramping up now (according to RS). He posted something about this recently in one of our threads.

edit here it is, less than 300 made in Feb:
Breaking News - Challenger Hellcats 11 12 14 Page 474 SRT Hellcat Forum

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
255 Posts
My buddy is at the same dealer I got mine from today. Good ol'Bob still says 100% his car will be delivered but still can't give a date or a von or a vin. ?????
Talking with my dealer yesterday they found 5 within 300 miles to check into. He really wants his Billet Silver with the black hood but can't get any where with Bob on specifics.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
well Feb was a bad month for building of the cars, they had a week downtime and the short month so the number wasn't too high for builds lately. Seems to really be ramping up now (according to RS). He posted something about this recently in one of our threads.

edit here it is, less than 300 made in Feb:
Breaking News - Challenger Hellcats 11 12 14 Page 474 SRT Hellcat Forum
What was the week of downtime for? Plant maintenance? Vacation shutdown? Just curious what the reason was. If posted somewhere (the actual reason) I missed it. Thanks....

·
BritishCat
Challenger SRT Hellcat
975 Posts
What was the week of downtime for? Plant maintenance? Vacation shutdown? Just curious what the reason was. If posted somewhere (the actual reason) I missed it. Thanks....
Part shortage on hellcats. Charger hellcat were down a week last week too

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Part shortage on hellcats. Charger hellcat were down a week last week too
Ah, wow. So they ran out of something totally. Any idea what the part(s) were that caused the shutdown?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.