1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to November's Hellcat of the Month winner -

moparjim

Ok, it's been awhile. So here goes .
The last time I drove it this year. The silly thing had just run a 10sec pass completely stock even tires an hour earlier.
The second is at play. Sorry but I dont have a pic without rubber on the quarters:D. Pic taken the weekend before I broke the ds. It ran 10.46 that weekend. Looking forward to next year.

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts
Thank you :).
You can be sure I will be keeping my eye on those records. While out playing with the cat.:)

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Congrats MJ

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
3,232 Posts
Way to Go Jim, Congrats, Awesome looking HC !!
I think you should be voted Man & HC of the Year, with all of your accomplishments that you have had !!
Well deserved & keep on kicking that Ass at the Track !! :D

·
Premium Member
6,067 Posts
moparjim Very Cool Win!

Congrats!

Linda :)

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts
Way to Go Jim, Congrats, Awesome looking HC !!
I think you should be voted Man & HC of the Year, with all of your accomplishments that you have had !!
Well deserved & keep on kicking that Ass at the Track !! :D
Thank you and Thank you for making me laugh. Fortunately I didn't spit my coffee out:D. I learned allot more this year with this car. I will see if we can do better next year;):).
I love this car:)

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts

·
HOTM Winner
3,232 Posts
Thank you Linda.
Now what am I going to do for 5months or so:oops:.
Well you could come to Houston for 5 months, we have a couple more track dates b4 Christmas & it shuts down until the middle of January & it opens back up again. :D
I don't know what I'm going to do with that 1 month of track being closed !! … Sorry don't mean to rub it in , LOL.

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts
Well you could come to Houston for 5 months, we have a couple more track dates b4 Christmas & it shuts down until the middle of January & it opens back up again. :D
I don't know what I'm going to do with that 1 month of track being closed !! … Sorry don't mean to rub it in , LOL.
It's been a month already:(.
Hopefully we don't get a bunch of snow this year. The melting snow which results in salt water running down the streets has to finish first. Less snow means out earlier and better da. I may have to break down and trailer it to take advantage of the weather.
If it helps you for the month you can just laugh at me.;) have fun and share tour outings with us.:)

·
Administrator
8,157 Posts
Congratulations Jim, now you can open that platinum Gran Patron we were discussing earlier. Well done!!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Congratulations Jim! It’s a hot Cat and I live vicariously through you!:) I think everyone knows without saying it but I’d like to add that I enjoy your posts...they are always positive and informative. Good luck with your car next year and keep the posts coming.

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts
Congratulations Jim, now you can open that platinum Gran Patron we were discussing earlier. Well done!!
LOL. I may have to settle for something else for now. But you may be on to something. Thank you:)

·
Administrator
7,531 Posts
Congratulations Jim! It’s a hot Cat and I live vicariously through you!:) I think everyone knows without saying it but I’d like to add that I enjoy your posts...they are always positive and informative. Good luck with your car next year and keep the posts coming.
Thank you for the kind words I appreciate it. At some point I will be installing a cradle lock out kit to see how that helps and will share when I do. I'm just not sure yet if I will do it over the winter or wait till I reach some goals that I am so close to already.
I'm positive I would have achieved or surpassed them if my ds had not failed. So I may not wait.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts