SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the November Hellcat of the Month Competition!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

Congrats to our October winner, @JRSRT707

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Jail Break
1,999 Posts
2022 Red Eye Challenger Jailbreak. Just some PPF, ceramic, and added some pinstriping on the OEM stripes. Missing my side hellcat emblems for now (satin chrome), waiting for new ones to come in (removed for PPF).

this car is also my summer daily driver.

Haven't had the car long, favorite aspect of the car is easy, the WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Sky Vehicle registration plate Grille Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey!

2019 Dodge Charger Hellcat.

Exterior Mods : Front Splitter w/ rods, RGB Light kit, Matte Black Stripes with KPMF Vengeance Red Pinstripes, Rear Window Louvers, Blackout tail light kit, Wickerbill Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Tinted 20% all around windows with 50% ceramic front windshield, Black covers for door handles and side mirrors.

Bolt on mods : Corsa Performance CAI, Mid Muffler replacement with Flomaster Outlaw Shorty Race Mufflers, 5in Carven Exhaust Tips.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
267 Posts
2016 Hellcat, old school color scheme, tastefully modified to run low 9's Hopefully high 8's soon. 3.0 whipple, 1320 tuned, tapped triple pumps, E85. stock engine, trans and rear
My favorite experience with this car is the fact that I can go to the race track one day and a car show the next. truly the all around enjoyable car.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Blue Grille Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
2022 Red Eye Challenger Jailbreak. Just some PPF, ceramic, and added some pinstriping on the OEM stripes. Missing my side hellcat emblems for now (satin chrome), waiting for new ones to come in (removed for PPF).

this car is also my summer daily driver.

Haven't had the car long, favorite aspect of the car is easy, the WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.

View attachment 606464

View attachment 606481
View attachment 606482
Don't forget the exhaust, too. It's real lol!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
My 21 Redeye! Wonderful fun car to drive!
Favorite memory is 150mph at Indy half Mike event. But every drive is memorable.
Only real mod is a set of Nitto 555r2's on a set of factory Devils wheels for some grip! Also some side skirts & rock guards.
This car needs to be disqualified!!! Two picture it has devils rim wheels the other one the standard wheel........

This is unconscionable and reprehensible!

I need to play dirty now being in second place :eek:

·
Premium Member
791 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
2016 Hellcat, old school color scheme, tastefully modified to run low 9's Hopefully high 8's soon. 3.0 whipple, 1320 tuned, tapped triple pumps, E85. stock engine, trans and rear
My favorite experience with this car is the fact that I can go to the race track one day and a car show the next. truly the all around enjoyable car.
Very nice. Curious why you deleted the hood pins though?

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger Redeye (one of one)
147 Posts
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye in IndoGo Blue
Exterior:
Paint corrected with XPEL ceramic coating, front nose PPF, all windows tinted plus smoked LED side markers and American flag tail light divider.
Performance and engine bay:
AWE cat back touring exhaust system, Denver 3D printed air inlet tube, Billet Tech catch can, engine compartment items paint matched by Scalia Motorsports… and like many others on the list for the DC stage kits.
Best memory:
Every single time I drive… smiles for miles with that SC whine and exhaust note!
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Sky

Car Vehicle Hood Blue Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2022 SRT Super Stock Smoke Show
166 Posts
2022 SRT Super Stock
Favorite Memory: I agree with the gentleman above, every time driving the car I get a wide smile on my face,
Mods: Dusterhoff DT-1077E, 2.72 Upper, ATI 10% Lower, ID 1300# E85 Injectors, JMS Dual BAP, 180 T-Stat, AAD Idler, AAD DragPak, BMR Cradle Lock Outs, Per4mance DIRS, Per4mance Race Brace.

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Tire

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Wheel

Motor vehicle Hood Car Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
19 Posts
2016 M6 White/Sepia - I call it "2NDBYT" because I got lucky enough to get a "second bite at the apple" with this one! Also -there's the double entendre there for anyone who decides to race me again after they get bit the first time - they get bit again by the 'Cat. ALSO - "second bite at the apple" refers to the legal concept of "Double Jeopardy," so as a litigator, I suppose this makes it a "Triple Entendre" for me.

OK - It's all kinda dorky, I know, but I own it. :)

The backstory: I bought this car in January of 2020 and 2 months later the world came to a screeching halt. My firm went 100% remote in March and I almost never drove the car after that. I hated just watching it sit in the driveway and I thought I needed a truck so in August I traded it in on an old LBZ Duramax and the equity that I made on the 'Cat in the 7ish months of owning it nearly paid for the truck! (Covid used car prices were bonkers back then and the dealer didn't really know what they had in the truck).

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago... I see MY Hellcat for sale on a Houston Honda dealer's website/CarGurus for basically the same amount that I got on trade for it 2 years ago (same VIN). I did a little quick research to make sure it hadn't been wrecked in the 2 years and then quickly bought it. I flew down to Houston and drove it back 5 days later (last week).

She is almost EXACTLY the same as she was when I trader her in except the interim owner removed the "D O D G E" from the trunk (which I hate and will soon reinstall).

I rarely regret selling a car (there is always something new on the horizon), but this one left a mark. I think she's a keeper.

Here she is...

Sky Car Cloud Tire Wheel

Vehicle Car Gear shift Automotive design Speedometer

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

For what it's worth, her "twin sister" so to speak was one reason why I regretted selling her. I had this 2016 White/Sepia Jeep GC SRT before I got the 'Cat and they were a match made in heaven. That's why selling her ultimately felt so wrong. :LOL:

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts