SRT Hellcat Forum banner

November HOTM

2099 23
Welcome to the November Hellcat of the Month Competition!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

Congrats to our October winner, @JRSRT707

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Jail Break
1,999 Posts
2016 M6 White/Sepia - I call it "2NDBYT" because I got lucky enough to get a "second bite at the apple" with this one! Also -there's the double entendre there for anyone who decides to race me again after they get bit the first time - they get bit again by the 'Cat. ALSO - "second bite at the apple" refers to the legal concept of "Double Jeopardy," so as a litigator, I suppose this makes it a "Triple Entendre" for me.

OK - It's all kinda dorky, I know, but I own it. :)

The backstory: I bought this car in January of 2020 and 2 months later the world came to a screeching halt. My firm went 100% remote in March and I almost never drove the car after that. I hated just watching it sit in the driveway and I thought I needed a truck so in August I traded it in on an old LBZ Duramax and the equity that I made on the 'Cat in the 7ish months of owning it nearly paid for the truck! (Covid used car prices were bonkers back then and the dealer didn't really know what they had in the truck).

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago... I see MY Hellcat for sale on a Houston Honda dealer's website/CarGurus for basically the same amount that I got on trade for it 2 years ago (same VIN). I did a little quick research to make sure it hadn't been wrecked in the 2 years and then quickly bought it. I flew down to Houston and drove it back 5 days later (last week).

She is almost EXACTLY the same as she was when I trader her in except the interim owner removed the "D O D G E" from the trunk (which I hate and will soon reinstall).

I rarely regret selling a car (there is always something new on the horizon), but this one left a mark. I think she's a keeper.

Here she is...

View attachment 607330

View attachment 607329
View attachment 607328

For what it's worth, her "twin sister" so to speak was one reason why I regretted selling her. I had this 2016 White/Sepia Jeep GC SRT before I got the 'Cat and they were a match made in heaven. That's why selling her ultimately felt so wrong. :LOL:

View attachment 607334

View attachment 607331
Nice car. But you need to fix your post you're going to get disqualified (read the rules). Just trying to help you out!

·
Registered
15 Challenger Hellcat TorRed,Ordered 23 HellcatChallengerSRTWideBodyRedEyeJailbreak Sublime Green
214 Posts
2022 Red Eye Challenger Jailbreak. Just some PPF, ceramic, and added some pinstriping on the OEM stripes. Missing my side hellcat emblems for now (satin chrome), waiting for new ones to come in (removed for PPF).

this car is also my summer daily driver.

Haven't had the car long, favorite aspect of the car is easy, the WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.

View attachment 606464

View attachment 606481
View attachment 606482
Red pins for the win!
Sorry mattman

21 - 24 of 24 Posts