SRT Hellcat Forum banner

October HOTM

5K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Mattm400 
#1 ·
Welcome to the October Hellcat of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Congrats to our September winner, @Ace1894

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 ·

Here is my 2019 Charger Hellcat. It is somewhat unique, in that only 29 plum crazy chargers were made for the US for this year (according to plmcrzy). The only modifications are a diff brace, JLT intake and catch cat and a Magnaflow axle back exhaust. I have recently picked up a drag pack wheel and tire setup and can’t wait to take it down the strip! I am a long time mopar guy and have worked my way up from my v6 Chrysler 300 from 2005 through 5.7’s and a 6.4 hemi. I love them all, but I am stoked to have the hellcat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
2021 Dodge Charger Redeye
Hellraisen with silver stripes and monkey brass wheels. According to Dodge Cares helpline only 1 of 2027 produced in my specifications.
I recently added front splitter, snorkel lights, rear diffuser and side skirt splitters.
Love taking the Redeye on Sunday drives to Oak Beach on south shore of LI to very popular morning car meets. She’s fast and handles amazingly well

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Window

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

#6 ·
2021 Dodge Charger Redeye
Hellraisen with silver stripes and monkey brass wheels. According to Dodge Cares helpline only 1 of 2027 produced in my specifications.
I recently added front splitter, snorkel lights, rear diffuser and side skirt splitters.
Love taking the Redeye on Sunday drives to Oak Beach on south shore of LI to very popular morning car meets. She’s fast and handles amazingly well

View attachment 604524

View attachment 604526 View attachment 604525
No wonder your handle is Luckydog haha! I’d say so. Demon and that thing too? Yeah, good going. Gorgeous car.

#8 ·
2017, pitch black with brass monkey wheels
Typhoon cold air kit, other than that mechanically stock
3m bottom 8” and wheel well lips, tint, 3d floor mats, cat logo puddle lights, custom phone mount, wireless apple car play module, redline360 with blend mount/remote mute button, stainless “challenger” door sill badges etc.

Second Hellcat I’ve bought in the last two months, first one went back to dealer with a bad SC.
This one, having warranty to 120,000km I stuck to non performance mods, just got everything everything above done to this bad boy in time for my trip. Big difference from the first with less than 10,000km by previous owner, stock exhaust (no more straight pipe 👌) and pretty great condition all around .. Very happy, just parked it after a 2000km road trip back home before the snow flies! Cheers !!

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Window

#12 ·
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

This is my 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody.
Mods:
Full AAD Drag Suspension
2.65 Upper 10% Lower, BWoody AntiSlip Idler Pulley
Fully Ported Blower
Kong 108mm Throttle Body
Catless/Straight Piped
Demon Killer Springs,
HHP Racing Dual Pump, ID1300X
MFF Engineering Roll Cage,
MFR Engineering Rear Seat Delete
360° Thermostat
Custom Forgiato Wheels 20X12/20X14
Weld Belmont Beadlocks 17X11 MT ET Street R’s 315/55/17
Carbon Fiber Door Handles, Carbon Fiber Mirrors, Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel,
DSS 1pc Drive Shaft (with supporting parts)
DIRS Race Diff Brace
LMI Cold Air Intake.
JLT Oil Separator
D&B 8HPXtreme built trans with billet drum.

And I’m sure there’s plenty more that just aren’t coming to mind at this early hour haha I love my car, it’s been my dream car since I was in highschool and when I finally purchased it I realized 707hp just wasn’t enough for me. The car matches my personality, it’s nice and smooth but can definitely get extremely rowdy.

#14 ·
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

2021 hellcat Challenger in F8 Green

-only mods are black hood wrap & rebadged

Since reading about the hellcat Challenger back in 2015 I've always dreamed about owning one of these masterpieces. 7 years later and a lot of hard work I was able to make my dreams come true and plan on passing this down to my daughter or grandkids if I get any lol.

The car screams Americana with it's power, body, and sound. To me this is more than a car but what I call the American dream as through hard work I was able to obtain something that I previously thought I would only get to dream about.

#15 ·
Automotive lighting Hood Purple Automotive design Bumper

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Mods : Front Splitter w/Rods , Stripes, Rear Window Louvers, RGB Underglow + Grille Glow, RGB Snorkel Kit, Wickerbill Spolier, Rear Tail Light Blackout kit, Rear Diffuser, Mid Muffler Exchange with Flomaster Shorty Outlaw, 5in Carven Black Exhaust Tips, CORSA Performance Cold Air Intake.

Favorite Aspect : Right now would be the customization of the RGB lights to change to whatever combo that I want. i.e. Halloween Colors :D

#16 ·
Welcome to the October Hellcat of the Month a Competition!

View attachment 604450

Congrats to our September winner, @Ace1894

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
2020 F8 Hellcat Narrow body here:

mods:
2.80 Griptec Pulley
ID1050X injectors
HP tuners, tuner: Ron Polidora
MS109/Sunoco 260GT fuel for racing
HHP Drag Springs front and back
AAD rear drag suspension kit
AAD front upper adjustable control arms
HHP short end links rear sway bar
Performance Development race brace
D5 forgestars 18x5 front skinnies and 17” rears wrapped in a 28x10.5x17 Hoosier slick

Pending:
BMR ice box
2.70 upper griptec
10% lower ATI

Favorite memory so far is running a 9.98 in the car. She’s got a lot more in it with the current setup.

Attachments