SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a used 2019 Challenger Hellcat widebody. It has a Legmaker intake on it. I want to put back to stock. Is anyone selling a stock air box assy? Located in eastern PA.
Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Octane Red
1,460 Posts
Someone might trade with you.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
123 Posts
I just purchased a used 2019 Challenger Hellcat widebody. It has a Legmaker intake on it. I want to put back to stock. Is anyone selling a stock air box assy? Located in eastern PA.
Thanks
Im not 100% sure it will fit but I have my OEM 17 hellcat air box sitting around it also has a KN drop in filter $75 plus shipping if interested

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken, I would be. Not sure of fit though. Aftermarket part numbers are different. Will look up OEM numbers to see if it would work unless someone else knows and wants to chime in.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I believe 2019 HCs have the open airbox that goes to the hood opening.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
I have a stock 2016 airbox for a skinny boi. Let me know if theyre the same and Ill hook ya up!

I'm in north MD as well so if you aren't far we could probably just meet up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ken and Jake. Looking at parts diagrams and part numbers, the 19 air filter assy is different than earlier years. Thank you though.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
Might I suggest seeing if you're close to any aftermarket Mopar shops, chances they might have swapped someones intake and kept the stock one is slim but possible. They might trade even for an aftermarket one they could install on someones car at a discount. Just a thought. HHP and OST are close to me in MD you're not far at all in PA from DE or OST (OST is in PA)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No luck with them. Still looking. Here is a pic of intake I have to possibly trade. Car has 2880 miles on it. Not sure when previous owner installed intake, but looks like new.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Are you on any of the Hellcat Facebook pages? If not, I could make a post to direct those members here to help with a trade for anyone that would want to swap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are you on any of the Hellcat Facebook pages? If not, I could make a post to direct those members here to help with a trade for anyone that would want to swap.
I have applied to one, hellcat demon swap and shop, but m still pending. If you can post that would be great. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I'll post and have them come here.

Reactions: jfm762

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I posted in a couple sites with a link to this post.

Reactions: jfm762

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
810 Posts
I have an unused OEM 2020 airbox+filter. I don't think I want to part with it though. I put a JLT on after I got it home from the dealership and it's been in storage ever since. If you can't find one, feel free to DM me, but I will be straight up and I'll try and scalp you for it because it's the matching part to my car and I REALLY don't want to sell it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have an unused OEM 2020 airbox+filter. I don't think I want to part with it though. I put a JLT on after I got it home from the dealership and it's been in storage ever since. If you can't find one, feel free to DM me, but I will be straight up and I'll try and scalp you for it because it's the matching part to my car and I REALLY don't want to sell it.
Thanks for the offer. I Dont want you to sell something that you dont want to sell. I completely understand keeping all original parts. I am the same way. No worries, I will keep looking.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts