SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold! Front and rear sets from a 2016 Hellcat Challenger. Switched out at under 600 miles. $100 shipped to you. Thank you for looking!

·
Black Betty...BamAlam!!!
Charger SRT Hellcat
653 Posts
Hi Wayne,
Are their any track miles on your pads? How aggressive of a driver are you? I only ask because I can go through a set of pads in under 100 miles. This is why I may be interested.
Thank you,
Bill

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No track miles at all. I'm pretty easy on the brakes. To give you an idea, I changed the OEM pads to ceramic pads on my 2010 SRT8 a short time after I bought it. When I sold it at 37,000 miles, they still had a lot of life left in them. I'm an old guy and I drive like one!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought these were sold, but I never received payment so they're back up for sale. Low mile Brembo OEM pads for front and rear. $100 shipped to you.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
826 Posts
I only ask because I can go through a set of pads in under 100 miles.
Is that a typo? 100 miles? I can't see how this is possible.

I put almost 100,000 miles on my 2010 SRT8 before I needed to change the factory pads....lots of highway driving, but still.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
510 Posts
Is that a typo? 100 miles? I can't see how this is possible.

I put almost 100,000 miles on my 2010 SRT8 before I needed to change the factory pads....lots of highway driving, but still.
Hb hellcat runs his HC around the track FLEX and can actually burn through a set of pads in 1 or 2 weekends of tracking the car my friend!!! Your referring to daily driving the car but when you run the car at 100 plus MPH and with all that hard breaking in those turns, the Brembos or any pads for that matter burn through pretty quickly!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts