SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
:LOL: All seriousness.. what are these wheels worth? I kept the center caps because they’re on my car now. I swapped those out with the HR5s

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
:LOL: All seriousness.. what are these wheels worth? I kept the center caps because they’re on my car now. I swapped those out with the HR5s
Lol glad you're a good sport. I honestly don't know what they're worth. My dad used to always tell me "its worth what they're willing to pay", that being said, IMHO $3k is like brand new condition widebody wheels and tires w/ tpms sensors (and center caps 😉) pricing. These are in good shape and come with good meat, I think you could get $2k for them all day as they are becoming rare.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,953 Posts
I can't believe I read this whole thread... I need a psychiatrist... or a bottle of Jim Beam!

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
377 Posts
Are the center caps still available?
Since he sold everything to me (you should know that already), I'm willing to resell them to you for a small 50% profit so that would be......let's see......4 caps x $10,000 each + 50% profit......comes to $60,000 + shipping.

Yes that's more than the original price of the entire set of wheels without center caps but that's how inflation works. Besides, I'm practically giving them away <sad face>.

What's your city and zip code for calculating shipping?

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Since he sold everything to me (you should know that already), I'm willing to resell them to you for a small 50% profit so that would be......let's see......4 caps x $10,000 each + 50% profit......comes to $60,000 + shipping.

Yes that's more than the original price of the entire set of wheels without center caps but that's how inflation works. Besides, I'm practically giving them away <sad face>.

I am in Bacon Level, AL 36274

Please only ship them via Air carrier, pigeon preferred as the bacon level here is very high and most trucks cannot make it through the grease.

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
469 Posts

I am on Old Karu Rd, New Karu, Nigeria. My uncle is an ousted prince with $15M U.S. dollars in his Bank of Nigeria account. If you forward your account number and bank routing number he will be happy to send you the full balance in his account and you can then just give us the change when we visit the U.S. next month. Thank you! :):LOL:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I am on Old Karu Rd, New Karu, Nigeria. My uncle is an ousted prince with $15M U.S. dollars in his Bank of Nigeria account. If you forward your account number and bank routing number he will be happy to send you the full balance in his account and you can then just give us the change when we visit the U.S. next month. Thank you! :):LOL:
ahaha

somewhere there is a very lonely Nigerian prince who cant get anyone to answer his fb chats or emails anymore because of scammers giving him a bad rep.

Poor fella.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts