SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Sorry, changed out mine last month, only had 3000 miles on them, they just tossed the all seasons. I found the most popular tire on this site is the Michelin Piolet Sport 4 Seasons (MPS4S) which I bought, huge improvement over the all season Pirelli's. Unfortunately Michelin didn't have a build date for new ones and the stock is limited so you may have to look around to get the right fit, then again they may have started producing them again. Some have recommended Continentals, don't know about those.

· Banned
‘16 A8 Shaker
3,116 Posts
Honestly to store them so I have original OEM’s down the road. I am looking for recommendations on what tires I should put on for daily driving non track days
Dodge is clueless when it comes to rubber. Your Demon getting 315 Nitto DR is not as lame as a scatty getting 245 F1 but there are better options for both applications. Tires are not like toilet paper. They have too short of a shelf life to try to stock pile them for personal use

· Premium Member
1,634 Posts
The MPS4S's list around $323 on average if you can find them, you can also shop around and find deals. I can't see the tires lending anything to the value by being OEM.

They have some at the dealership for $1000 each.
I think they have 14 total
Only a fool would pay $1,000 for one of these tires, that's the cost for all four installed.

· Registered
2015 Charger SRT Hellcat
4,061 Posts
The MPS4S's list around $323 on average if you can find them, you can also shop around and find deals. I can't see the tires lending anything to the value by being OEM.

Only a fool would pay $1,000 for one of these tires, that's the cost for all four installed.
Is that like paying $25 - $50 for a quart of their oil???????????? 😁

· Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
330 Posts
This is a confusing thread. This is the Demon Section. Based on that and the OP's screen name it would seem reasonable that he is looking for the 18" DEMON tire. Clearly many of the responses here are pointed at the common as hell 20" stuff that Hellcats come with.
Am I missing something?

· Registered
Demon #2293 Indigo blue
324 Posts
Unfortunately your outta luck Chris. I bought a set from the local dealer in Nov. 2020. At the time there were 7 tires in the system. I bought 4 of them and I was stupid not to buy the other 3. I checked back with him about 2 months ago and there was nothing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts