SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
501 Posts
When I got my build date and started tracing this I knew it was going to cut it close to showing up while I was out of town on a business trip.

Well sure as sh1t it showed up Tuesday. My first day out of town. I won't be home until Saturday.

At least its here. She is tucked away in my stalls and my brother has the key.

I will get some better pics when I get home. All these were sent to my by my brother.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
At least you know it's in good hands and waiting for you when you get back. Nice color choice! :) Bright White I assume? Can't always tell from pics of it's Ivory or not..

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Congrats. Now get home and drive it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
When I got my build date and started tracing this I knew it was going to cut it close to showing up while I was out of town on a business trip.

Well sure as sh1t it showed up Tuesday. My first day out of town. I won't be home until Saturday.

I will get some better pics when I get home. All these were sent to my by my brother.
Like any good hellcat.org friend I can go pick it up for you if needed. Just say the word :cool:. Will travel to see Hellcat!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
905 Posts
Maybe that's the secret. Kinda like washing your car causing it to rain.

We all need to go out of town!

Reactions: NX91Notch

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
Mine came when I was in AZ, Had to wait 3 days. Lucky the salesman made them hide it in back space in the shop. he also made sure to mention how I wanted it cared for as far as detailing.

Least its in, there are many people who will not see a new Hellcat this year.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

View attachment 8019 View attachment 8020 View attachment 8021 View attachment 8022
Beautiful I also re edit to show full pics preview and sharing on FB hellcat page

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
the mechanics are probably having sex in it right now...probably a dirty 3-way

the the dealership owner will take it for a 198mph run

if it smells like *ss inside you know i was right about the 3-way.....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the mechanics are probably having sex in it right now...probably a dirty 3-way

the the dealership owner will take it for a 198mph run

if it smells like *ss inside you know i was right about the 3-way.....
Lol. I work for the dealership where its waiting for me at. I am a technician there.

I am 6 foot 5, 220 lbs and bench 315....they know better not to mess with her. Besides my little brother has the keys locked away in his tool box. He is also a technician there.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great,, are you going to do the hood in black
Haven't decided yet.

What I really want to see is someone to make a Hellcat hood in carbon fiber. Carbon fiber with white would look sick IMO. I might wrap it in the carbon fiber but it doesn't look as good as a true carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 2022 Widebody Challenger Hellcat
179 Posts

Congrats man, looks good in white.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 2022 Widebody Challenger Hellcat
179 Posts
Lol. I work for the dealership where its waiting for me at. I am a technician there.

I am 6 foot 5, 220 lbs and bench 315....they know better not to mess with her. Besides my little brother has the keys locked away in his tool box. He is also a technician there.
I am 6 foot 1, 220 pounds and can sit on a bench, most days without falling off,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.