SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a Vietnamese restaurant and a guy pulled up in a gigantic Ford or GMC truck with his lady.

He walked right by my car and turned around all loud saying "OH SH-- THATS A HELLCAT!!" His lady turned and was like what? Wow!

I went inside the restaurant and sat down near them and he turned around asking about the red keys and black key and whether or not I used the red key all the time.

He proceeded to describe to the owner of the restaurant how it works!

Awesome lunch indeed :D

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,341 Posts
Why do I picture HCDC cruising around town with one of those old yellow light arrows on his rooftop pointed at an angle to the hood???
With a magnet sign on the trunk lid that says, "Will pose for smiles"

:D

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why do I picture HCDC cruising around town with one of those old yellow light arrows on his rooftop pointed at an angle to the hood???
With a magnet sign on the trunk lid that says, "Will pose for smiles"

:D
LOL that would be too funny I would SO DO THAT HAHAHA

·
Have Guns Will Travel
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6,295 Posts
It's good to be a rock star! :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
717 Posts
It's always on the double take at shows or the track. Mine gets no love until that 1 guy who knows what it is starts talking to passers by. I've seen too many people just walk by it not noticing until they overhear someone talking about it and they have to come back for a look. The last show n shine I attended the HC definitely got more love than anyone else on my row. Don't get me started on the teenage boys and their level of excitement over it.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,855 Posts
I learned something today, Subway is serving Vietnamese in Houston;)

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's always on the double take at shows or the track. Mine gets no love until that 1 guy who knows what it is starts talking to passers by. I've seen too many people just walk by it not noticing until they overhear someone talking about it and they have to come back for a look. The last show n shine I attended the HC definitely got more love than anyone else on my row. Don't get me started on the teenage boys and their level of excitement over it.
haha yeah those adolescent boys be crazy over hellcat, they seem to be researching a lot about which cars have lots of torque and they totally oogle over our hellcats!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
719 Posts
I don't dare take it to the car wash. Those young boys were darn near orgasmic when I took my Chally there.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
511 Posts
Ive said that both times I saw one too..... in fact if mine ever shows up and is in my garage.. Ill probably say it every time I open the door! :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,451 Posts
Went to a Vietnamese restaurant and a guy pulled up in a gigantic Ford or GMC truck with his lady.

He walked right by my car and turned around all loud saying "OH SH-- THATS A HELLCAT!!" His lady turned and was like what? Wow!

I went inside the restaurant and sat down near them and he turned around asking about the red keys and black key and whether or not I used the red key all the time.

That's cool as heck love it.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,451 Posts
Ive said that both times I saw one too..... in fact if mine ever shows up and is in my garage.. Ill probably say it every time I open the door! :D
Lol yes I hope all y'all get the car soon. It comes standard with a smile. And it stays like that till she is put back up

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
835 Posts
It's always on the double take at shows or the track. Mine gets no love until that 1 guy who knows what it is starts talking to passers by. I've seen too many people just walk by it not noticing until they overhear someone talking about it and they have to come back for a look. The last show n shine I attended the HC definitely got more love than anyone else on my row. Don't get me started on the teenage boys and their level of excitement over it.[/QUOTE
That is why I like my Fly under the radar color of Granite.Either You Know or You Don't Know

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,769 Posts

come on bro was is a Smord or Government motors truck?????? I just gotta know

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,451 Posts
Yes I had a little thing today at Walmart I parked beside a truck. The man said he liked my black wheels. He said they look good . Then he said his daughter had a challenger also a 2011. I said that was good he asked if mine was a V6 my head dropped and i raised back up and told him nicely it was a V8 . Then he said his truck had a 6.1 litter heck I thought he was going to ask me to race lol. I did explain to him it was a hellcat he didnt know what it was so I asked him to tell his daughter that he talked to a guy that had a hellcat and watch her mouth drop open he said she knew lots about challengers so I figure she will know. He was a very nice guy and I was very nice also.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts