SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
Happy to see you enjoying your charger hellcats. I can't wait to join your ranks
Mine is due the week of the 13th, hope the truck doesn't get lost.

Reactions: Mayne318

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
236 Posts
My *#!&$ cat has been built for EXACTLY ONE MONTH NOW....yet it is still making its' way down to south florida. I know most will tell me about how others are waiting or are in VON hell, etc etc. It's been 6 months since I fell in love with this car and put a deposit down...every day without it hurts more and more.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
236 Posts
I am also a member of the coveted VON HELL Club VON 33093605 Ordered 12 Jan 2015 @ 10:10 am. FCA Can you please put the cat into the bag.

View attachment 11982 View attachment 11983
Lol. Those are great pictures!

Man I'm so sorry to hear. I spent months waiting for my cat and was frustrated. To hear you are still in VON makes me feel really bad for you. Maybe you should look elsewhere?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,650 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
193 Posts
Thanks LeoDoc, It was a sad moment to put the cover out there for the photo op. I am not waiting for the car to arrive before i buy her presents. I will continue to wait untile she arrives and by then she will have presents waiting for her to welcome her into our home. The dealership where i bought her at as one car ahead of me that is due to be delivered next week and then i strongly feel that they will recieve the allocation to build mine.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
193 Posts
Thanks Toolman at least I am in good company here and I am certain that we will all be happy campers once it is all sorted out and we all have " Cats in the bags". It was very painfull to look down and see the cover just laying there deflated and lifeless. P.S. LeoDoc that white looks amazing brother !!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
166 Posts
That's a great image of a deflated hellcat.
I'm about a week and a half from having my charger hellcat and it's just torture! I got my hopes up for April 23rd, then May 4th, then I was almost certain it would be May 11th. Now, I'm geared up for May 20th... when will I learn?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,681 Posts
The anticipation builds for me as well.....hopefully around June 15th at it will be home. It is a rush just to imagine it.....and then you come back down to earth....then up....then down......what an experience!!...lol

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,650 Posts
VON HELL gives you lots of time to think...

My mind drifts towards Eeyore and what would he say about the endless wait...

Oh well, just another day in VON HELL guess I'll just sit here and keep couting the minutes...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,160 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.