SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
I like the hood

·
Dyslexic if you're honk! (Favorite bmpr stkr)
Challenger SRT Hellcat
148 Posts
Looks neat to me. Not FOR ME but to me. Too each his/her own. I like just the 2 small qp badges. I saw Doc's in person today and he has NO badges. Sweet!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
While the decals are either love 'em or hate 'em (hey I changed my mind on Ricco Suave's car or whatever his screen name is) but the point is, it's not a Hellcat. But has a big honkin' Hellcat decal on the sides...

These people really should have their car ownership privileges revoked. And the ones that buy every tacky chrome stick-on at Autozone....

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
That entire car is foooglay!

Reactions: Yon D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
564 Posts
Is this for real? This sticker would look just as good on a Honda Civic. I MIGHT see a little bit of a cool/unique factor to it if it were at least a real Hellcat. I wouldn't even know what to say without laughing if I bumped into this person... Nice Hellcat? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.