SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old guy talked in a heavy deep Texan accent with glasses said that this is the first Hellcat he's seen in person at the Fuddruckers parking lot Cinco Ranch.

He pointed to his 2014 Burgundy Mustang and said I would've waited and got the Hellcat had I known about it.

He said that looks real nice.

I said thank you sir.

I walked into Fuddruckers some couples were eye balling me and my Hellcat and saying something good or bad idk but they seemed like in awe and smiling.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
this town simply knows cars. I'm taking photos of all the nice cars that park in my apartment complex, I'll make a post one day when I collect all the ones I recall seeing.

Not at my place, but saw an Audi R8 convertible this weekend.....OHH GOOD GOD DROOLLLLLLLL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this town simply knows cars. I'm taking photos of all the nice cars that park in my apartment complex, I'll make a post one day when I collect all the ones I recall seeing.

Not at my place, but saw an Audi R8 convertible this weekend.....OHH GOOD GOD DROOLLLLLLLL
sounds great! yeah there are some R8s that look great.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Old guy talked in a heavy deep Texan accent with glasses said that this is the first Hellcat he's seen in person at the Fuddruckers parking lot Cinco Ranch.

He pointed to his 2014 Burgundy Mustang and said I would've waited and got the Hellcat had I known about it.

He said that looks real nice.

I said thank you sir.

I walked into Fuddruckers some couples were eye balling me and my Hellcat and saying something good or bad idk but they seemed like in awe and smiling.
Can't wait for this reply.....what's old?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't wait for this reply.....what's old?
Can't wait for this answer.....
old
ōld/
adjective
adjective: old; comparative adjective: older; superlative adjective: oldest; suffix: -old
  1. 1.
    See also elder1, eldest.
  2. 2.
    having lived for a long time; no longer young.

·
Back to (1) Club?
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,165 Posts
Can't wait for this answer.....
old
ōld/
adjective
adjective: old; comparative adjective: older; superlative adjective: oldest; suffix: -old
  1. 1.
    See also elder1, eldest.
  2. 2.
    having lived for a long time; no longer young.
Way to answer without answering.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Way to answer without answering.
Just like the accusation thread, I mean vendor money thread.
Come on guys cheer up!!! Be positive. It's awesome for some folks to compliment your hellcat. I'm sure you guys get that everyday so make sure to post those positive experiences!! Don't be shy :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,195 Posts
It is fun to go out in the HC ... people in this area sure know what Dante is! Sometimes it is damnably difficult to get away from the people (mainly guys) wanting to take pictures, talk about the car, and begging me to start it up. LOL! The HellCat is, most assuredly, a rockstar!

April

PS - Dante is rather angry with me at the moment ... he has not been driven in over 2 weeks now, and he is rather outdone! LOL!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is fun to go out in the HC ... people in this area sure know what Dante is! Sometimes it is damnably difficult to get away from the people (mainly guys) wanting to take pictures, talk about the car, and begging me to start it up. LOL! The HellCat is, most assuredly, a rockstar!

April

PS - Dante is rather angry with me at the moment ... he has not been driven in over 2 weeks now, and he is rather outdone! LOL!
You gotta take Dante out and make him go need for speed exercises LOL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will when this BPPV episode passes ... IF it passes, ARGH! Until then, no driving for me .. .it would not even come close to being safe for me or anyone else. :(

April
Get well soon April!!! Don't worry just rest up

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
166 Posts
Was at a small car show earlier this summer and a guy walked up and asked if the Hell Cat was mine, I said yes, his reply "Your a god". The group around me laughed and continue to give me a hard time about it. Mentioned it to the wife, she assured me, I was Not a god. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.