SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just sitting at work looking hellcat.org like all good employees do on company time and I thought....why not check my build sheet. So I clicked on my saved link fully expecting to see the same old "No records matching this VIN number". Instead I was greeted with 8 glorious pages of build information...it was like Christmas in June!!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In my excitement it seems I put this in the charger forum and not the challenger forum.... :(

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
55 Posts
Watching this as this may be my route in the future, want to see how long it takes these guys to build in the current conditions.

interested

-Mike

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
802 Posts
Was just sitting at work looking hellcat.org like all good employees do on company time and I thought....why not check my build sheet. So I clicked on my saved link fully expecting to see the same old "No records matching this VIN number". Instead I was greeted with 8 glorious pages of build information...it was like Christmas in June!!!!!
Can't wait to see pics of this!! Smoke show was one of my main choices, went with black instead but still love smoke show and F8!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
You inspired me to check my build sheet. Not Christmas in June for me guess all I get is coal.

seriously that’s great for you. Hope the car comes soon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I checked that everyday, kind of an impatient person. Today was the first time I didn’t get that message. I was worried because they recently moved my estimated ship date back 5 days. I just asked for and received an updated POC and ship date is still estimated at 6/23 but now status has changed from D1 to JB - shipped to body vendor.
907966B1-3495-4F52-B6F2-5A16F0D087AB.jpeg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Awesome. I am like a kid at Christmas my self !!
Window sticker was only like 2 days behind for me even though they put it on the slowest train ever!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Window Sticker showed up today!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts