SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We had a great roadtrip last weekend! Just over 450 miles on the car. This car is sooo much more comfortable than the Camaro! My son loves the red interior. Hoping the weather is clear enough here in Michigan to get it out this weekend and finish breaking in the car. I figured maybe another 100 miles or so giving it a bit more as those miles are added.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,524 Posts
Great Pic Glad you are back safe and sound and wish you luck for more good weather!

Congrats again,
Linda

·
Registered
313 Posts
It is a small world. I wanted your car. Made a deal on the phone. Salesman said need to make a deposit and I said fine and gave him credit card. Ten minutes later he calls and says the car sold and we missed it. Broke my heart. I was pissed a bit. The white car was exactly the same options as the indigo. I would not have bought it but the deal was the best I had found. Called them the next day and made a lower offer and bought the white car. Your car was in the showroom. Tried no to look at it. Anyway things work out for the best. I love my new White Redeye Widebody. Installed Powerstops today along with Swaim splash guards. Enjoy your new indigo and remember you got it by a photo finish. Best wishes.
Yes...I bought a white one as well. Love the clean look of the white body but the black hood gives it just a splash of cool! And I also installed the Swaim rock guards front and rear. Looks good and great protection.

·
Registered
121 Posts
We had a great roadtrip last weekend! Just over 450 miles on the car. This car is sooo much more comfortable than the Camaro! My son loves the red interior. Hoping the weather is clear enough here in Michigan to get it out this weekend and finish breaking in the car. I figured maybe another 100 miles or so giving it a bit more as those miles are added.
im tellin gyou, people juist dont get why we love our boats so much.. they are very comfy!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Congrats and nice choice!
I bought my Widebody Hellcat in June 2018. I bought a ZL1 brand new in 2012. I put 20,000 miles on it before I bought the Hellcat. The power and driving experience is so much better in the Hellcat. You will be absolutely astonished by the Redeye I promise. Better in every way! I spent the money and put Nitto NT01 315/30/20 on my Widebody and that made it handle corners as good as the ZL1. Simply an amazing car dollar for dollar. Enjoy!

P.S. I just sold the ZL1 to my Nephew he really wanted it and I just wasn't driving it anymore once I had a taste of the Hellcat.😢

21 - 29 of 29 Posts