SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No fooling. Even in the frozen north in Minnesota there were FOUR Hellcats out in the same place.

Members DGatzby and nutzak started with their early morning meeting..

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior

Another Hellcat driven by fflundy pulls up!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Automotive design

The Cats go out and prowl and WTF before they know it another Cat with none other than a sunglass covered speedman shows up, then all hell breaks loose, can you find the four Cats??

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Tree

Chanhassen, MN Autoplex Cars and Coffee, April 4, 2015 many new friends were introduced. Lots of really nice cars to look at besides ours also.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Now that's just one cool A$$ story. Awesome all of you were able to meet up, place a name to a face, and make new friends and enjoy being in Car Heaven.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
362 Posts
Hopefully my Charger HC will arrive the week of the 13th and I will be able to come up and join you. The last est. date of delivery was 4-15, fingers crossed. I am only about 110 miles south of the cities, just a nice little drive.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
218 Posts
No fooling. Even in the frozen north in Minnesota there were FOUR Hellcats out in the same place.

Members DGatzby and nutzak started with their early morning meeting..

View attachment 8955

Another Hellcat driven by fflundy pulls up!

View attachment 8956

The Cats go out and prowl and WTF before they know it another Cat with none other than a sunglass covered speedman shows up, then all hell breaks loose, can you find the four Cats??

View attachment 8957

Chanhassen, MN Autoplex Cars and Coffee, April 4, 2015 many new friends were introduced. Lots of really nice cars to look at besides ours also.
Who's got the jazz blue, sepia? someday I will have mine.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Hopefully my Charger HC will arrive the week of the 13th and I will be able to come up and join you. The last est. date of delivery was 4-15, fingers crossed. I am only about 110 miles south of the cities, just a nice little drive.
I thought you got your car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
553 Posts
Absolutely a pleasure to meet up with three other Hellcat owners this morning! It was a real thrill to see the kind of attention our cars draw amongst true car enthusiasts!!! a total Rock Star at the Twin Cities Cars and Coffee!! Proud to own one of these marvelous machines! Thanks Dgatzby, Speedman, and Nutzak! Great to meet! Special thanks to Speedman for the USB updates for our stereos! Much better I must say!
Thanks again guys!
Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.