SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does anybody else check 3 to 4 times a day ( or more ) to see if their dream Mopar hits VIN?

Hellcat VONs - Customer Sold Order List

32430283 - 9/25/2014
32433651 - 9/27/2014 Torred 6m
32433793 - 9/28/2014

My 69 Charger and my 05 Rubicon were sold off to make this happen and it will happen for me. I just know it...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Losing faith cuz I went from blue to purple

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
442 Posts
more than 3-4 time just about hourly. lol got my vin last fri.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
just curious to know. . . what comes after purple? when holding your breath?
Death! I had to start breathing again to gain some white back:D

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
237 Posts
I feel your pain, Jerry.

I just sold my 69 roadrunner in hopes of scoring a Hellcat.
My dealer says mine is their only Charger ordered and they only have 1 Challenger ordered. Another Challenger just got picked up, so they are getting allocations. ..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
350 Posts
I check once every hour and call dealership once a week. I bet the GM wishes I'd hurry up and get my car too. Not only cause he'll get the deal but also so I'll quit bugging them. Ha

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...went by the dealer today. The order ahead of me - M6, phantom black car (VIN 809226 sold unit) is now D1 status. The other orders besides mine went BG ( A8, brass monkey wheels cars) from BX. My order is still BX so hopefully this does mean I will picked up maybe by the end of the month or so...man, I might be getting this car after all. My car is the only Torred on order..she will be a beauty..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.