SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys (and girls),

I have one OEM 20" Hellcat "Hyper Black" wheel for sale. This wheel is new and has never been installed on a vehicle (0 miles). There are no cosmetic issues, and the balance sticker is still in place.

I paid $1200 for it earlier this year, and I was asking $999.99 plus shipping. Free delivery if you are in the Metro-Detroit area.

**PRICE REDUCED TO $700.00 PLUS SHIPPING + FREE OEM TPM SENSOR!**

I also have an OEM TPM sensor that I can install to the wheel before delivery (P/N 56029400AE) for FREE.

Preferred payment is PayPal or cash.

PM me if you have questions, or if you would like to buy this brand new wheel. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,030 Posts
I think your problem for all three of these wheels is that regardless of what price you're selling them at, you only have ONE each of the three different versions...

While that's great for someone with a banged up wheel, for most of us, we're looking for either two or four...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think your problem for all three of these wheels is that regardless of what price you're selling them at, you only have ONE each of the three different versions...

While that's great for someone with a banged up wheel, for most of us, we're looking for either two or four...
I understand, and that makes it very difficult to unload single wheels. Just hoping to help someone out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.