SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys (and girls too),

I have one OEM 20" Hellcat Brass Monkey color wheel for sale. This wheel is new and has never been installed on a vehicle (0 miles). There are no cosmetic issues, and the balance sticker is still in place.

I paid $950 for it earlier this year, and I was asking $850 plus shipping. Free delivery if you are in the Metro-Detroit area.

**PRICE REDUCED TO $700 PLUS FREE OEM TPM SENSOR!**

I also have an OEM TPM sensor that I can install to the wheel before delivery (P/N 56029400AE) for FREE.

Preferred payment is PayPal or cash.

PM me if you have questions, or if you would like to buy this brand new wheel. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,820 Posts
These prices on these wheels arent really giving anyone reason to buy urs instead of from Dodge. Price is the best way to sell anything.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am also open to offers on this wheel. You know you want to replace that one BM wheel your wife or girlfriend (or husband) curb rashed!! Lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,820 Posts
Brass Monkeys are all the same color, darkish gold/brass. Hence the name Brass Monkey.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
**BUMP**

I have had three sales now fall through at the last moment, so I am letting you know this wheel is still available. Best offer!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts