SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Charger SRT Hellcat
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the shortages, delays, etc. I found another option for us.
Open full size image product Absolute Efficiency By-Pass

Ea® Bypass Oil Filter
Product code : EABP90-EA
4.7 star rating
Read 98 reviews

Efficient small-particle and soot removal
Increased filtration capacity and life
Improved engine efficiency
Help provide extended engine life
Help extend oil drain intervals
View Full Details
$54.35

Not sure of the part number though.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,716 Posts
That's a bypass filter, not a replacement for your regular filter.

Full Flow Filter vs Bypass Filter
Full-flow filters are more open and free-flowing than bypass filters so they are able to support the flow of oil that lubricates the engine. Because they are freer-flowing, they are less efficient at removing small particles. AMSOIL Ea® Full-Flow Filters can efficiently remove particles down to 20 microns.
Bypass filters only filter a small percentage of the system’s oil at any given time. Denser, more efficient filtration media provides improved small-particle removal. Ea Bypass Filters efficiently remove contaminants (98.7 percent efficiency) down to 2 microns.
Used together, full-flow and bypass filters provide comprehensive wear protection against both large and small particles, as well as both short-term and long-term wear. In addition, filter capacity is increased, and the life of the filters is extended.

Product Font Parallel Diagram Rectangle

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Ivory White Hellcat
285 Posts
I just got 2 041’s from eBay for $30.
Also I’m an Amsoil Dealer and that is not the filter you want for your car. You want EAO11. Let me know if you want to order. I have been using them and they are great. Just found a couple 41’s I picked up for holding for a bit.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
With all the shortages, delays, etc. I found another option for us.
Open full size image product Absolute Efficiency By-Pass

Ea® Bypass Oil Filter
Product code : EABP90-EA
4.7 star rating
Read 98 reviews

Efficient small-particle and soot removal
Increased filtration capacity and life
Improved engine efficiency
Help provide extended engine life
Help extend oil drain intervals
View Full Details
$54.35

Not sure of the part number though.
Cmon man really? Another oil filter poast? Expected more from you

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
23 Posts
People are having hard time finding filters? There’s always the correct mopar filters at Walmart and other parts stores I go to. Same ones that came on the car. Dealership always has them too. I buy them in a case of 12. Hardest thing for me is finding 40w oil for our big dodge line up we have in the fam. Shelves are always cleaned out of just 40w. Junk loads of everything else.

·
Registered
285 Posts
People are having hard time finding filters? There’s always the correct mopar filters at Walmart and other parts stores I go to. Same ones that came on the car. Dealership always has them too. I buy them in a case of 12. Hardest thing for me is finding 40w oil for our big dodge line up we have in the fam. Shelves are always cleaned out of just 40w. Junk loads of everything else.
I can get you cases of Amsoil 40w for your ride within days of ordering. PM me if interested

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,284 Posts
That's a bypass filter, not a replacement for your regular filter.

Full Flow Filter vs Bypass Filter
Full-flow filters are more open and free-flowing than bypass filters so they are able to support the flow of oil that lubricates the engine. Because they are freer-flowing, they are less efficient at removing small particles. AMSOIL Ea® Full-Flow Filters can efficiently remove particles down to 20 microns.
Bypass filters only filter a small percentage of the system’s oil at any given time. Denser, more efficient filtration media provides improved small-particle removal. Ea Bypass Filters efficiently remove contaminants (98.7 percent efficiency) down to 2 microns.
Used together, full-flow and bypass filters provide comprehensive wear protection against both large and small particles, as well as both short-term and long-term wear. In addition, filter capacity is increased, and the life of the filters is extended.

View attachment 597305
The diesel guys that send a oil sample to the lab every 10k miles (and don’t change it til the lab says so, sometimes 40 or 50k later!) add those to their system

*diesel is bad ass. It’s sorta like nitro… as long as you can light it the more you dump into the cylinder the more power it will make : )

Reactions: jroyk

·
Registered
285 Posts
The diesel guys that send a oil sample to the lab every 10k miles (and don’t change it til the lab says so, sometimes 40 or 50k later!) add those to their system
yes we do

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts