SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat Redeye Widebody
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Toy Vehicle Motor vehicle

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

Born in mid-80s and grew up on a steady diet of Hot Wheels, Legos, and GI Joes. Way back when, I had a favorite Hot Wheel I kept to this day and it's the inspiration for my badass blue hellcat.(Included photos for reference)

Of course the firebird motif won't jive, but let's hear opinions or examples on Hellcats with a similar graphics layout/design with a big cat/hellcat inspiration for the logos and decals.

Hood Decal a good look? Can it be executed to not be too gaudy?

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a guy that owns a Firebird and a Trans Am
Holy shit, that is so kick ass. What a sweet ride you've got there.

Extra envious of those t tops, too bad not option for those from Dodge

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Or better yet a bottle of Tanqueray and couple of Puerto Rican girls and it will be done in no time, and I'm willing to bet it would be just about the best night of your life...trust me
Can't forget the 8-ball... I mean it is a circa late 70s/early 80s!

· Registered
1,635 Posts

· Registered
In The Market
166 Posts
I've owned a 74 SD-455, a 75 4sp, a 79 4spd, an 82, and an 87....all Trans Ams. Two had hood chickens and were just as hideous then as they are today. I say no on any Hellcat hood chicken.

Stickers do not make a car great.

One man's opinion....

• Haha
Reactions: LaFlama1968

· Registered
In The Market
166 Posts
I agree. What became of the SD?
That was in 1980 I think.. Sadly it was just a used car that I wholesaled to a dealer for $5500. It was a great car that would roll your eyeballs back at 100 mph, but I got tired of it.

About the same time I found a used up 2r 63 Catalina with with 421 emblems, aluminum fenders, and a bunch of holes in the frame. Yep, I think it was real and I passed on it for $1500.

I probably should have given those 2 deals a little more thought.....even then!

· Banned
1,027 Posts
That was in 1980 I think.. Sadly it was just a used car that I wholesaled to a dealer for $5500. It was a great car that would roll your eyeballs back at 100 mph, but I got tired of it.

About the same time I found a used up 2r 63 Catalina with with 421 emblems, aluminum fenders, and a bunch of holes in the frame. Yep, I think it was real and I passed on it for $1500.

I probably should have given those 2 deals a little more thought.....even then!
Cars like those were so common then. I shudder when I think of all the cars I passed on or used as parts cars. Oh well.

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
9,287 Posts
View attachment 606511
View attachment 606510
Born in mid-80s and grew up on a steady diet of Hot Wheels, Legos, and GI Joes. Way back when, I had a favorite Hot Wheel I kept to this day and it's the inspiration for my badass blue hellcat.(Included photos for reference)

Of course the firebird motif won't jive, but let's hear opinions or examples on Hellcats with a similar graphics layout/design with a big cat/hellcat inspiration for the logos and decals.

Hood Decal a good look? Can it be executed to not be too gaudy?
Yeah! I always thought a Challenger Shaker would look awesome in a black special edition Trans Am kind of look. Would definitely take some work and restraint to not go overboard but think it could be done.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Decal has to be a gaint flying cat with wings made of flames. Dude! 🔥 😾🔥

1 - 20 of 22 Posts