SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Challenger Hellcat
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the car and would really prefer a plum crazy purple hood over the satin black. Best case scenario would be to swap for your plum crazy hood! I know it’s a reach but figured might as well try. If not allowed in this section please let me know

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
309 Posts
Just bought the car and would really prefer a plum crazy purple hood over the satin black. Best case scenario would be to swap for your plum crazy hood! I know it’s a reach but figured might as well try. If not allowed in this section please let me know

View attachment 571396
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Challenger Hellcat
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Should also mention I am open to regular hellcat, redeye or demon. Just curious what’s out there

·
Registered
16 Challenger Hellcat
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much for the hood and would you ship?
Really looking to trade for a plum crazy hood. If you’re within reasonable distance would meet to swap. But not looking to sell outright

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
652 Posts
Just a suggestion.....

If you can't find anyone to trade with try contacting a vinyl wrap shop and see if they can color match the hood

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
16 Challenger Hellcat
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Open to taking offers on the hood, maybe have found one I was looking for. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Challenger Hellcat
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just have the black removed...it's painted body color under the black
Not with the factory optioned satin painted ones. Only thing I’ve ever seen like that is the 2015‘s that got wrapped. Everything after his actual satin paint

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not with the factory optioned satin painted ones. Only thing I’ve ever seen like that is the 2015‘s that got wrapped. Everything after his actual satin paint
hmmm...that's interesting-my 16 is factory black hood and it's orange in the corners...

·
Registered
In The Market
24 Posts
I'm in columbus....How much do you want for the hood? I'm debating having my gloss black hood wrapped satin....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts