SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard anything? This time last year could order and 2019....not this time though?
Thoughts?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Anyone heard anything? This time last year could order and 2019....not this time though?
Thoughts?
2020 Challenger has still been hush hush....Rebates end 9/3/19, I am wondering if they are going to announce the 2020 stuff by then even? 2020 Production doesn't even start until Mid November from Dodge Care.....I would believe that they may be revealing the 2020 Challenger any day now....order banks are at least a month out? I thought someone said that 2019 banks are actually still open.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
2020 Challenger has still been hush hush....Rebates end 9/3/19, I am wondering if they are going to announce the 2020 stuff by then even? 2020 Production doesn't even start until Mid November from Dodge Care.....I would believe that they may be revealing the 2020 Challenger any day now....order banks are at least a month out? I thought someone said that 2019 banks are actually still open.....
There is no redesign in the works for 2020.

Why would they wait to the LAST possible second? The rebates are only $2k better then what's been offered all year and sales are in thr gutter right now. They over produced, that's all.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
All the dates have been pushed back. It’s not going to be any day now.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
And another worthless thread......yawn

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Donlen still saying Sep 10 for general orders.

For Hellcats? Who knows but not always available on day one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Donlen still saying Sep 10 for general orders.
Maybe Chargers considering they've done the launch? I cant see Challengers though. They've yet to promote them at all. This is def a weird yr.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Maybe Chargers considering they've done the launch? I cant see Challengers though. They've yet to promote them at all. This is def a weird yr.
I'm sure it will be for all. We've had the banks open before without any real info from FCA, of course we had RS and I think we are all assuming that something big just has to be coming for 2020 so yeah, it's a unique spot we're in.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts

·
BMF
4,094 Posts
Who is RS?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
WTH happened to RS anyway? He just disappeared off the face of the earth.
Oh the conspiracy theories may just be real......lol and or he’s reading our threads and smirking lol. I believe he has a new name here but he can’t get the info like he used to and or he can’t share. He was shut down by the big BOSS at FCA at least that’s my thoughts. BULL I think knows more but, but, but, but, but maybe BULL knows what’s going on but the CONSPIRACY theories lol may be keeping things a little hush hush lol.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think FCA did away with RS. I mean like, "did away", as in, swimming wit da fishes and Jimmy Hoffa. :) As for order banks, can't order police Chargers yet and when they open the banks, can't get a rear wheel drive Hemi car. Hemi will only be AWD. Rear drive is V6 only. I have new fleet contacts now who don't know squat. They don't know what is going on, other than still using 5 speed autos and they're in short supply. No date for ordering or production start right now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I always just assumed that RS was Tim Kuniskis' alias and when FCA discovered that he was hanging out here and dropping clues to the group, they shipped him off to Europe for a year as punishment. Isn't this common knowledge as to why we haven't heard from him in a year?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I always just assumed that RS was Tim Kuniskis' alias and when FCA discovered that he was hanging out here and dropping clues to the group, they shipped him off to Europe for a year as punishment. Isn't this common knowledge as to why we haven't heard from him in a year?
No that ain’t him he would be setting himself up for class action lawsuit being a public traded company. High ranking officers can not reveal critical information that could be seen as stock manipulation on possible new news.

·
Registered
62 Posts
No that ain’t him he would be setting himself up for class action lawsuit being a public traded company. High ranking officers can not reveal critical information that could be seen as stock manipulation on possible new news.
That was just a poor attempt of contributing to conspiracy theories. Perhaps I should be thankful that I don’t need to rely on humor as a day job.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts
About this Discussion
189 Replies
43 Participants
PIERRE M.
SRT Hellcat Forum
HellCat.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT Hellcat & Demon. Discuss modifications, engine specs, pricing and more!
Full Forum Listing