SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer just called me and said they just spoke to Dodge SRT 8 orders, They for sure have the allocation and the order goes in Monday. Also, they told him they are extending B5 offering for existing orders and need to be confirmed by 4/15 , so I can get B5 blue if I want. Darn, Since I thought I couldn't get B5, I made up my mind for Crystal Granite, now I need to re-think that - Your thoughts?

Also - They have another allocation avaiable for a 6 speed, so if anyone is in the market, let me know and I will forward my guy's info,

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
298 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: april77

·
Pontiac Bred ................. SRT Addicted
Challenger SRT Hellcat
828 Posts
Both are nice but I think B5 pops more if that's what you want (high impact versus subtle). Either way get ready for some perma-grin.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,597 Posts
They dropped the 8 in the SRT's name. I think some peeps still use it though from the earlier models.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
Congrats and welcome to an exclusive club. If b5 is available your second choice is a lower production number. Isn't it awful that the worse thing you have to decide is color now?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, when you think about it, if that's my biggest problem in life is to decide on the color for my new hellcat, I guess life is pretty good!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
yeah, when you think about it, if that's my biggest problem in life is to decide on the color for my new hellcat, I guess life is pretty good!

Grtz on getting that order in! As far as color ... nice choices! Both are really pretty ... you can't go wrong either way. B5 is more of an attention getter, Granite Crystal is more subtle ... well, as subtle are you can get with a car as sexy loud as a Hellcat. As much as I llke Granite Crystal, my choice of the two would be B5 Blue. Let us know what you decide! :)

April

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
576 Posts
B5 was my initial color but I saw it in person. Looked more smooth than pop, for me. Torred and White were my other options. I told myself I'd never do black again. So I went with Torred. Love the combo.

I do wish at times I had black, satin black hood with monkey brass wheels. And or white with satin black hood and monkey brass. Torred won me over though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts