SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my order for a 2021 Dodge Charger WB HC a couple weeks ago and the wait is unbearable. Been passing time thinking about tinting the windows and ceramic coating what do yall do while waiting haha

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,932 Posts
Get yourself some decent tires, you're going to need them. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
2021 Reactor Blue Durango Hellcat
95 Posts
I lined up my PPF installer, tinter, ordered all weather mats and rock guards, and cleaning up the vehicle I’m trading in.

Just need to take it to a few dealerships & CarMax to get an initial idea of selling vs trade in on it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I placed my order for a 2021 Dodge Charger WB HC a couple weeks ago and the wait is unbearable. Been passing time thinking about tinting the windows and ceramic coating what do yall do while waiting haha
Tell yourself that with the Hellcat, you are unbeatable......

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,043 Posts
Make room in the trash can for the splitter protectors.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
465 Posts
Research where to get EXPEL installed. You'll thank me later!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,160 Posts
I've been right here, reading up & buying stuff already. Thanks you all!! Lol
Also, I downloaded the owners manual & have been reading that. I admit I always read every pace of owners manuals. Sometimes twice.
I second this. Many questions you will have are explained in your Owner's Manual so download them at Dodge.com and start reading.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,043 Posts
Nah, you post them bad boys online, some people want them and will pay for them lol...
That'd be dirty money. Suppose the buyer installs them, then the general public gets punished for the meager profit of one person.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Research how you will install the killswitch, and a motion detector for the alarm. thats the most important thing to do while waiting. What timeline did they give you for build complete?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts