SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2015, I became the proud owner of Charger HC #448. Had to let her go a few years later as I needed an SUV to haul my son’s equipment (bike, skateboards, scooters, etc.,). Had to come back for the added Redeye HP (my son made me do it). Got a fully loaded Charger Redeye (MSRP $89,960) - it wasn’t cheap but I worked out a respectable deal. Hats off to Craig Benner in VA ([email protected]) and Jason Bissonnette in CT ([email protected]) for helping me. True professionals. Will post updates when factory order is sequenced and when I get a VIN. Nice to be back with Hellcat.org!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is some confusion out there as to available paint colors & options - you can’t build 2021s yet on the Dodge site. The dealerships are a bit confused as well as I got incorrect info from several sources. There is no “Granite Crystal,” so I settled for Granite Pearl Coat.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
27 Posts
Yes they have been changing some of the names . Hoping they bring the Hydro Blue over from the trucks .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,167 Posts
FCA already released the initial 2021 colors and they are all carryovers from 2020.

Maybe they will add or swap a few colors later in the model year but for now, they are the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
137 Posts
I placed my order for a Triple Nickel with the Satin Black hood, roof, trunk, & spoiler on Saturday 9/5. Received my VIN on Wednesday 9/9.
Are there very many folks ordering Charger Redeyes? It doesn't seem as if very many people are placing orders like in years past.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,608 Posts
I placed my order for a Triple Nickel with the Satin Black hood, roof, trunk, & spoiler on Saturday 9/5. Received my VIN on Wednesday 9/9.
Are there very many folks ordering Charger Redeyes? It doesn't seem as if very many people are placing orders like in years past.
I’m thinking it’s a tough sell w/o the $8k rebate.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the update on your ordering and VIN dates. Triple Nickel w/satin black hood will be a looker; good choice. It’s difficult to get a sense of how the Charger Redeye is going to sell. It’s an expensive gamble literally and figuratively. What’s clear is you and I are early to the game. Gengras hadn’t even ordered their Charger Redeye when I paid my deposit yesterday. They did their order and mine back to back.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
137 Posts
Congrats on your order. Keep us informed of its build progress.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alexis, we posted an inquiry on your website. You guys have anything Charger-Redeye specific for us?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,608 Posts
Loving the new black wheels on these

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, the VIN came quicker than we expected. “ChargeCat” ordered a 21 HC Charger Redeye on 9/5/20 and got a VIN 4 days later as well. Talked to SRT today by phone and the “order is on the factory floor.” I tried using the old web link from 2015 with the VIN to get the window sticker and build sheet at Dodge.com but they don’t work anymore. The old VOTS link to check the build status is also old. Anybody have updated links? Thank you in advance. JPeters2813, I’ve ordered a Redeye Start/Stop badge similar to the one I had for my 2015 HC and it looks great. Let me know if you want the info. Cheers.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
37 Posts
Well, - I ordered one 5 days ago, but no VIN yet!
Will be getting Charger RE in Frostbite Pearl.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,167 Posts
Talked to SRT today by phone and the “order is on the factory floor.”
What do you mean, as in built?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts