SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
29 Posts
Well, - I ordered one 5 days ago, but no VIN yet!
Will be getting Charger RE in Frostbite Pearl.
I contacted Dodge Customer Care four days ago and they said I had a VIN assigned. My order went in on 24 September 2020. Congrats on your order!!!

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
29 Posts
Yes, the VIN came quicker than we expected. “ChargeCat” ordered a 21 HC Charger Redeye on 9/5/20 and got a VIN 4 days later as well. Talked to SRT today by phone and the “order is on the factory floor.” I tried using the old web link from 2015 with the VIN to get the window sticker and build sheet at Dodge.com but they don’t work anymore. The old VOTS link to check the build status is also old. Anybody have updated links? Thank you in advance. JPeters2813, I’ve ordered a Redeye Start/Stop badge similar to the one I had for my 2015 HC and it looks great. Let me know if you want the info. Cheers.
RPM J my order went in on 9/23/2020 and I have a VIN# assigned. I read in one of your post that you anticipate arrival in November 2020. Who gave you that estimate date of arrival? I keep reading early year 2021 and one of the Dodge Care Reps said production will start sometime in the 4th quarter (October-December).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed my order for a Triple Nickel with the Satin Black hood, roof, trunk, & spoiler on Saturday 9/5. Received my VIN on Wednesday 9/9.
Are there very many folks ordering Charger Redeyes? It doesn't seem as if very many people are placing orders like in years past.
ordered mines September 31st, still waiting on my vin#

21 - 23 of 23 Posts