SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys! Thanks.
My dealer is great! I have a very good relationship with my salesman.. I have purchased 6 vehicles from him. I was able to get for MSRP and they took a little off the top for me. Honestly was very surprised.
-22 JB
SmokeShow with satin black hood/roof/trunk
All matching blacked out Bages/exhaust tips/calipers
Red interior
Upgraded sound
Carbon fiber ascents
Red lighted steering wheel
Matching red lined floor mats
Build was about 94. Walked out of dealer paying 90. Built my dream car… to drive it not to store it and try to make money on it… I have noticed a lot of people have been talking about how the 22or23 could be an “investment” no no. Im gonna tear the rubber off those tires all day long. I might as well start looking for tires. Haha. Either way… very very excited.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey guys! Thanks.
My dealer is great! I have a very good relationship with my salesman.. I have purchased 6 vehicles from him. I was able to get for MSRP and they took a little off the top for me. Honestly was very surprised.
-22 JB
SmokeShow with satin black hood/roof/trunk
All matching blacked out Bages/exhaust tips/calipers
Red interior
Upgraded sound
Carbon fiber ascents
Red lighted steering wheel
Matching red lined floor mats
Build was about 94. Walked out of dealer paying 90. Built my dream car… to drive it not to store it and try to make money on it… I have noticed a lot of people have been talking about how the 22or23 could be an “investment” no no. Im gonna tear the rubber off those tires all day long. I might as well start looking for tires. Haha. Either way… very very excited.

Sounds like a legit car. Congrats. I have a question though maybe you can answer. I have to have my final build sheet done today so I can send it off tomorrow morning.

On the website the jailbreak has 3 steering wheel options selectable. It doesn’t list what the standard is I’m assuming it’s the leather wrapped with red Led SRT logo(what you have)? That’s what I want seems like no extra charge for it.

BTW you got a great deal then I will be happy with MSRP just to get one in order and guarantee I’ll get one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a legit car. Congrats. I have a question though maybe you can answer. I have to have my final build sheet done today so I can send it off tomorrow morning.

On the website the jailbreak has 3 steering wheel options selectable. It doesn’t list what the standard is I’m assuming it’s the leather wrapped with red Led SRT logo(what you have)? That’s what I want seems like no extra charge for it.

BTW you got a great deal then I will be happy with MSRP just to get one in order and guarantee I’ll get one.
I believe the standard SRT is chrome. An yes leather wrapped. What I got was a $199 option. Which turns that chrome SRT to red and I’m assuming lights up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ok. The website really isn’t that great I’ll have to go over it all with the dealer tomorrow on the phone. For example even the badging they show the options but not what the standard finish is.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. The website really isn’t that great I’ll have to go over it all with the dealer tomorrow on the phone. For example even the badging they show the options but not what the standard finish is.
Yea I didn’t even ask what the standard was because I wanted to black everything out. Except the color of the car. I believe all “standard” options are chrome.

·
Registered
85 Posts
See I think the standard badge would be a light black chrome the same as on the red eye. Yeah. Website sucks.

I also think the standard red eye gets the leather steering wheel with red LED so that shouldn’t be a charged option. That sucks if it is.

·
Registered
169 Posts
See I think the standard badge would be a light black chrome the same as on the red eye. Yeah. Website sucks.

I also think the standard red eye gets the leather steering wheel with red LED so that shouldn’t be a charged option. That sucks if it is.
The steering wheel with the red LED is a charged option on the jailbreak, even though last year that was standard on a Redeye.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You sure about that? You can’t even select a leather wheel with red LED when you order a jailbreak online.

You can select leather with a white LED and get charged. Also Alcantara wheels will be charged.

Either way I’m just going by what I can do when I price out and option a jailbreak online. I sent it to the dealer and I will have these questions answered tomorrow. But from the logic of the website if you keep the standard jailbreak option for the steering wheel and badges it will be what the red eye has.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The steering wheel with the red LED is a charged option on the jailbreak, even though last year that was standard on a Redeye.
You sure about that? You can’t even select a leather wheel with red LED when you order a jailbreak online.

You can select leather with a white LED and get charged. Also Alcantara wheels will be charged.
You know you are right. The charged option is the alcantara steering with red led. So yeah, I guess the red led with leather is still standard

·
Registered
85 Posts
So just to simplify(which I will confirm with dealer tomorrow) is that if you get a jailbreak configured and leave an option as standard I will be what the red eye has standard.

·
BMF
4,541 Posts
Congratulations
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
2020 M6 HC
1,449 Posts
You should be able to get a VIN by now, have the dealer check.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts